Brrrr. Reynoldsburg to Circleville's a longer ride than I thought.

Aerik

Ha, yeah, I tried to ride there once with only a t-shirt and jeans jacket. I doubt I had any gloves either. It got way colder than I thought, and I turned back. Girl on the back wasn't complaining, but I was gonna freeze trying to get there.

I went with a friend yesterday IN MY CAR and had my heated seats and heater on high for most of the ride back. Which route did you take? I took the highway down there and then took 188 to 674 back. The latter takes MUCH longer but is lots more fun on the bike. :)

Broad St => I270 => 23. Simplest route, since I always get lost on back roads and we didn't even head out till after 7.

We hit the PS about Noon on Saturday. Drove down.

Had a tshirt and a sweatshirt on and was freezing walking around. So I can imagine riding after 7 wasn't much fun. But ridins ridin.

Absolutely correct. I'm ok, just whining. I will, however, expect my duly-deserved pity in a couple of months. :p

Sorry frosty balls awards only given if you ride over 100 miles in below 30deg weather. :cool: I'm proof it can be done without heated gear. :D

mearriving.jpg

Sorry frosty balls awards only given if you ride over 100 miles in below 30deg weather. :cool: I'm proof it can be done without heated gear. :D

I'll compete for that one this year, except I would have trouble doing it in that much snow-- mine's a bit heavier than one of those fancy dirtbikes! :p

I'll compete for that one this year, except I would have trouble doing it in that much snow-- mine's a bit heavier than one of those fancy dirtbikes! :p

And how are you doing on the DS you were going to get? :p