2010 Trip - Glacier National Park, Montana

Earache

The '09 season ain;t over yet really, but I've already been thinking about where to go in 2010. I think next year's trip will be to Glacier Natioanl Park again.

Rode there in '08 and really liekd the trip, Riding in Montana was fun, although we went too early in the summer and froze our asses off.

IndytoKalispell.jpg

The ride will be around 5,000 miles and will take 7-10 days. One week off from work with two days fo weekend on each end woudl give us 9 days - just about perfect.

Stops along the way; Teton National Parl, Yellowstone National Park (maybe if the crowds aren't outta control), Black Hills, Spearfish for some gamblin', drinkin' and whorin', Hell's Canyon, Idaho, Mount Rushmore, Devil's Tower and some other crap if I can remember where it all is.

No dates picked out yet, but probably end of June into early July. Rode through a lot of snow last time as we went in early May. Lesson learned and I'm not gonna do that again.

Anyway, just throwing it out there to see if anyone wants to go.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: the mermaid!

And rightfully so - he's one sexy bitch!

I have to break it to Casper that it's "The Corn Palace" not the "Cornhole Palace". He's thinking of a completely different kind of Palace.

HUbby and I had planned a trip next year across country too.

Ours was like 4200 miles all together. Since I don't know if I will be working then, I am not sure how feasible the trip is.

However, since we wanted to do this anyways, we might tag along. But I would have to let you know sometime at the beginning of the year.

I love Montana - My mother in Law lives in Bozeman MT, In 2006 we went from Bozeman through Yellowstone National Park down through Wisconsin, Idaho and Utah...I loved the roads there...unfortunately it was all by car. :D