Shit talking

Casper

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so we had a group to bs, with out mamking it public, would it be better if someone started a shit talking thread like the one lance made with ninjachick and having her panties posted up on a forum??? we didnt bring the shit into other threads and filled them up with flame wars.

so we had a group to bs, with out mamking it public, would it be better if someone started a shit talking thread like the one lance made with ninjachick and having her panties posted up on a forum??? we didnt bring the shit into other threads and filled them up with flame wars.

That's why it's deleted and not public.

No reason for casper to allow people to gather and talk about members of his board like that.

haha, WOW! Seems 1000rr doesnt have many buds in Coshocton.

1.He does not even live in coshocton county

2.The reason we were saying the stuff about is because he is full of shit, always talking about how fast he is, how he just shreds up his tire, and people have a hard time keeping up with him. His EGO is huge

3.He writes up updates on O.R. like he is on fucking twitter

4.He cant keep his fucking mouth shut

5.Casper he sucks your dick

6.If i get banned, i could really give a fuck less.

some may agree with things i say, some may not. but i can tell you this, we are not the only ones that feel this way, not only him but to a few people on this site.

Edited by Ron Burgundy