Shit talking

Casper

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why does there need to be such antimosity between members?

There is no animosity here.

Oh and fuk you. :D

And this site is dropping mods like Lance drops wads. Carry on.

I miss all the drama :lol:

Let me get this straight..... the "cool kids" created a private "invitation only" group called "Nut-up or Shut-up". This group was billed as a group for motorcycle talk only, then proceeded to talk shit about people behind their backs. Casper made it public so everyone could see these nutjobs comments, and now the group is deleted? Wow!!! Way to "nut-up" Casper!!! He seems to be the only one in this mess with any balls. I guess the cool kids decided to "shut-up" :D

I think this is my second favorite thread. Please tell me someone cut and pasted that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by blake1221
their not there *edit*

Let me get this straight..... the "cool kids" created a private "invitation only" group called "Nut-up or Shut-up". This group was billed as a group for motorcycle talk only, then proceeded to talk shit about people behind their backs. Casper made it public so everyone could see these nutjobs comments, and now the group is deleted? Wow!!! Way to "nut-up" Casper!!! He seems to be the only one in this mess with any balls. I guess the cool kids decided to "shut-up" :D

I think this is my second favorite thread. Please tell me someone cut and pasted that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just stop talking please.. :nono:

no we mostly just talked shit about each other, its kinda getting late in the year so there for not much riding...