10 things we don't know about you...

natedogg624

Crb better pack his snacks if hes gonna tussle with Hellmutt. It's gonna be a long night

It's been a long time since I got my ass whooped! I'm probably way past due. I got my skittles, Arizona tea, and hoodie.

Atfer skool m.eeet u. At. Da. Paly.grund! R.I.g.h.t ofter d.a bell. G.eee.e
Crb better pack his snacks if hes gonna tussle with Hellmutt. It's gonna be a long night
It's been a long time since I got my ass whooped! I'm probably way past due. I got my skittles, Arizona tea, and hoodie.

:lol: Naaah, you waaaay too gangsta for me crb......I'd show up to fight and you'd shoot me in the face to head out for more carjackin and whore crackin :lol:

:lol: Naaah, you waaaay too gangsta for me crb......I'd show up to fight and you'd shoot me in the face to head out for more carjackin and whore crackin :lol:

Na I'm swapping my Ccw for pepper spray and a tazer.

Atleast pepper spray won't make him shit himself?

Another good point......me no likey pooey in me pantsies

Pepper spray ain't too bad, ain't too good either :lol:

I really dont want either, but if I had to choose I'd rather have burning eyes than manuer britches

Another good point......me no likey pooey in me pantsies

I really dont want either, but if I had to choose I'd rather have burning eyes than manuer britches

Manuer britches are fixed by a shower, pepper spray (or CS) runs south and burns again.... I'll take the tazer if I can choose!!!

-VanDy

Manuer britches are fixed by a shower, pepper spray (or CS) runs south and burns again.... I'll take the tazer if I can choose!!!

-VanDy

I enjoyed getting gassed :dunno: I almost made it through the entire soldiers creed, then it wasn't so enjoyable. I give it like a 6/10 on a scale of suckage.

Hah, flap your wings like a chicken and pray you don't run into a tree :lol::wtf: what a sight :D

Oh make sure you wash your clothes b4 you wear your uniform again, alot of people learned that the hard way :dunno: