10 things we don't know about you...

natedogg624

I am a reverend of the Universal Life Church, and any licensed reverend of the ULC can perform marriage ceremonies for you. no worries!

So is my husband. Same online place. :) He married our neighbors last July.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

1) Name is James, obviously but the tag "James" was already taken

2) I'm 30 but everyone thinks I'm much younger and I'm ok with that. It affords me more opportunity to act immaturely.

3) I'm a diagnostic technician for a luxury car maker

4) I've dated my wife since I was 16 years old but if I was to meet Alison Stokke id marry her in a second.

5) I've won multiple awards and scholarships for creative writing and want to write a book but can't figure out a reason why I haven't besides laziness and nothing to write about.

6) I'm a t-shirt guy and hate seeing people in the 2 button striped collared shirts when I'm in public

7) tomatoes and strawberries are the only foods that I hate

8) I'm always thinking about things to invent but so far have not acted on anything.

9) I've purchased the same shoes for 8 years straight. Adidas Adiracers in multiple colors. Just bought a new pair from Zappos 6/25

10) my favorite show is Destination Truth and I believe in bigfoot and ghosts and aliens and yes I'm a dork

Edited by Jamez

• 10 months later...
1. My oldest child is handicapped and I love him choose him over anything and anyone every time.

2. Used to be in a not so kickass metal band.

3. I quit playing guitar when my son was born and am now starting to relearn it.

4. I work night shift and I hate it. But the opportunities that I have advance my career and make my resume look better are the only reason I continue to do it.

5. My wife is extremely nosey. I know this so I have alot of fun with it and she will never learn/understand that kind of behavior is wrong.

6. My marriage is on its last legs but not for the reason stated above.

7. I started to exercise here around the house and am feeling much better for doing it. Going to stop eating out also. Last meal I had I could feel the grease coursing through my veins.

8. I really enjoy doing nothing. I mean having no plans. I want to take a vacation and just bum around the house. Or do what ever suits my fancy. The opposite of this is I can't stand having my day laid out for me.

9. Is really wondering what metal bands hellmut was in.

10. Can't stand religion just can't. don't ask I won't explain. But I respect what you believe and won't comment on it.

#9 didn't count. but I love a good laugh. At anyones expense.

Really....Is your wife aware of this?
Yeah women.... I'm the wife! :rolleyes:

just quoting for the sake chaining events together.

...and, you may proceed.

1. I graduated high school with a 1.8 gpa (why was homework so heavily weighted in the grading scale?)

2. I've never done any type of illegal drug, but Nyquil is my favorite part of catching a cold.

3. I've read the holy books of 3 mainstream religions, cover to cover just so I could be better armed to argue them.

4. In college, I tutuored Philosophy and Physics. Why the most useful thing on the planet starts with the same 2 letters as the least useful thing, I don't honestly know.

5. I want a 88 lamborghini countach, and a 83 Delorean DMC12, both with black leather interior and manual trans.

6. 90% of my bedroom is consumed by a king size bed, it barely fit between the walls, and i had to remove the headboard.

7. Mitch Hedberg is my favorite comedian of all time.

8. I play "danger zone" on my bike, and pretend the top of the windshield is a horizon display on a jet.

9. I like to drive with my left foot out the window.

10. I have vehicles picked out for each of my close friends that I will purchase for them if I ever win a major lottery.(john gets an aston martin vanquish, andrew gets a brand new STI, jason gets an audi R8, heather gets a phantom, tim gets a 998...etc etc..)

Now that made me giggle! He suggested I get on here awhile back, you'd think a post like that would have been edited or deleted

:wtf:

may i suggest you make a list of 10 things anden doesn't know about you?

i think it's a fair and reasonable return volley.

:) He married our neighbors last July.

And you LET him?!?! My wife would flipshit if I married my neighbor!!

Really....Is your wife aware of this?
Yeah women.... I'm the wife! :rolleyes:
Now that made me giggle! He suggested I get on here awhile back, you'd think a post like that would have been edited or deleted

:wtf:

Oh man :facepalm: ....and then the fight started....