Nut Up......

Casper

and when they told u how they felt u wouldnt take as much offense to it?

I would be offended, but at least I could respect them for being honest... I'd rather know how a person feels about me, keeps the air clear and if they don't like me that's fine just means I don't go outta my way to try to be friends with them... honestly I respect you more for at least trying to have a conversation with me then if you just bitched up and resorted to just insulting me...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be offended, but at least I could respect them for being honest... I'd rather know how a person feels about me, keeps the air clear and if they don't like me that's fine just means I don't go outta my way to try to be friends with them... honestly I respect you more for at least trying to have a conversation with me then if you just bitched up and resorted to just insulting me...

U do make a mean cheesburger!

looks like you can be our cook!!! We really want some O.R people to come to cincy for a ride and party! U are now the grill master ha ha ha

that'd be sweet... you put together the plans and I'll make sure I bring the special spices... :)

they voice their online opinions of u online. thats that.

they voice their online opinions of u online. thats that.

but where in all that was the respect? I didn't even know about it, and as such would have gone on thinking that I had friends where I didn't. I would rather know who my friends are, either online or not... wouldn't you? that way I don't waste time on people that would rather not waste time on me... either online or in person..

but where in all that was the respect? I didn't even know about it, and as such would have gone on thinking that I had friends where I didn't. I would rather know who my friends are, either online or not... wouldn't you? that way I don't waste time on people that would rather not waste time on me... either online or in person..

only ppl i think are my friends are the ones i know are my friends... all other are acquaintances.

most on here are acuaintances...

there are prolly like 10-15 on here that are friends. i would name names but im to lazy and most already know

only ppl i think are my friends are the ones i know are my friends... all other are acquaintances.

most on here are acuaintances...

there are prolly like 10-15 on here that are friends. i would name names but im to lazy and most already know

so you know who you would spend time on..... I know who my friends are also, but I accept people as they come... meaning if you act a certain way I will assume we are agreeable... I don't like two faced-ness, which is how this whole shit storm started... if people just put the honest face out there everyone wouldn't be jumping with both feet on the guys from your group...

Talking shit about someone behind their e-back is just as rotten as my grandmother talking shit about the old bitties at her church. It's hypocritical' date=' self-gratifying and childish. Plus, it makes her look like a complete cunt. Coshocton's the only place that sucks more than grandma's house.

It's all weaksauce. :rolleyes:[/quote']

so u called ur grandmother a cunt to her face??? no i didnt think so but u'll say it on the inet... we are all the different how????

so you know who you would spend time on..... I know who my friends are also, but I accept people as they come... meaning if you act a certain way I will assume we are agreeable... I don't like two faced-ness, which is how this whole shit storm started... if people just put the honest face out there everyone wouldn't be jumping with both feet on the guys from your group...

thats bs and u know it if ppl would have made individual threads in public ppl would have stirred just as much shit.

Talking shit about someone behind their e-back is just as rotten as my grandmother talking shit about the old bitties at her church. It's hypocritical' date=' self-gratifying and childish. Plus, it makes her look like a complete cunt. Coshocton's the only place that sucks more than grandma's house.

HAHAH you just called your grandma a cunt. In all my years of curse words, insults, and put downs I have never seen those two words in the same sentence. May I use that line some time with your permission?

:banana:

HAHAH you just called your grandma a cunt. In all my years of curse words, insults, and put downs I have never seen those two words in the same sentence. May I use that line some time with your permission?

:banana:

as long as he gets half the royalties..............

this is a for instance..... I think IP is an asshole, but he's an honest asshole, and I respect him for that... hell I kinda like the guy, and I think he's about the least fake person on here...:) now i could kiss his ass on here and tell him I agree with everything he says, then go slam him in some private group... that if he ever found out would kinda piss him off... but I believe that my respect for him should outweigh any shortcomings I see... so I am honest with him.

so u called ur grandmother a cunt to her face??? no i didnt think so but u'll say it on the inet... we are all the different how????

thats bs and u know it if ppl would have made individual threads in public ppl would have stirred just as much shit.

actually I can tell you if whodey was honest with me and told me he didn't like me, I wouldn't be here posting in this thread...I would just ignore it as I have with other people that stated they didn't like me...