Look what followed me home...

Moto-Brian

+! on pics of the inside. With cabinets and such will this be a 4 bike trailer?

Easily. I am going to have MAYBE a tough time with 4 inside with the tire rack, but we can always stack tire in the front...

I'm going to post a ride share thread in the track day forum when time comes. I have some ideas to help everyone out...

Looks awesome.. now you have room for me to tag along.. :)

PS. Looks like a 14ft with a 2ft v-nose :)

One, you actually have to come to an event to tag along. Second, it is 16' to the V and then the additional 17". MTI rates the length prior to the V... Plus, the V is not so aggressive like Haulmark does...

you can rent leathers and im sure someone will lend you boots if you need a quick fix.

i thought brian mentioned something a while back like renting leathers is like the cardinal sin. you dont do it. id love to get on the track with a bike, im sure id be hooked. plus i spend most of my weekends on my boat in the spring/summer. i just dont think its gonna happen anytime soon. too many other things that take my time and money.

• 1 month later...
Did you ever get a chance to take pictures of the inside of the trailer with your cabinet setup?

Not yet. Got the scooter and tire changer in there now until the motor gets put back into my bike. Need space. Will take some maybe a bit later. Whatcha wanna see? I can take some and email ya.

Not yet. Got the scooter and tire changer in there now until the motor gets put back into my bike. Need space. Will take some maybe a bit later. Whatcha wanna see? I can take some and email ya.

Cabinet setup, I want to do something in mine but not sure if I need to build them or if there is any pre-fab setup or something.

Cabinet setup, I want to do something in mine but not sure if I need to build them or if there is any pre-fab setup or something.

I went to Lowe's and got prebuilt stuff. Like Laundry room styled white stuff. Used the locking stays for cabinets to keep the drawers from opening while towing. I drilled locks out for the tall cabinet and the bottom cabinet that holds heavier stuff like an air tank...

I then cut my own counter top to fit the shape I wanted and used horse mat for the top surface. Wrapped that with aluminum from Lowe's (angle styled stuff - 90 degree) and screwed it to the top of the bas cabinets.

I think it turned out pretty good and a hell of a lot cheaper than buying the material and building it or buying the garage specific stuff that was twice as much...

I went to Lowe's and got prebuilt stuff. Like Laundry room styled white stuff. Used the locking stays for cabinets to keep the drawers from opening while towing. I drilled locks out for the tall cabinet and the bottom cabinet that holds heavier stuff like an air tank...

I then cut my own counter top to fit the shape I wanted and used horse mat for the top surface. Wrapped that with aluminum from Lowe's (angle styled stuff - 90 degree) and screwed it to the top of the bas cabinets.

I think it turned out pretty good and a hell of a lot cheaper than buying the material and building it or buying the garage specific stuff that was twice as much...

Shoot me some pictures, product info, and price details if you get a chance. Thanks