Did I miss the new rules thread?

Uncle Punk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we supposed to go looking for them or haven't they been finalized yet?

Is Mj pregnant or not? Me thinks she does protests it too much.

Eh? The rules have been updated, but they're in the same thread:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=1864

The following rules will be strictly enforced. These apply to any medium offered by this site whether it be private messages, threads, posts, group messages, visitor messages, arcade comments, etc. You can say it, you can think it, you can call your buddy up and tell him all about it, but don't do it on this website:

Annoying the mods/admins - 1pts

Excessive Attention Whoring - 1pts

Abuse of website - 2pts

Unauthorized Advertising - 2pts

NWS Avatar - 2pts

Multiple Accounts - 3pts

Post under another's username without permission - 3pts

Excessive Leg Humping / Sexism - 3pts

Personal Attacks - 3pts

Wishing Bodily Harm and/or Wreck - 3pts

Threats of Violence - 6pts

Racism - 6pts

Spamming - 12pts

3pts = 3 day ban

6pts = 7 day ban

9pts = 1 month ban

12pts = permanent ban

points are dropped after 1 year

Why are you worried if MJ is preggers or not? :lol:

The rules haven't changed much. We're just going to be much more strict enforcing them. The infractions have always been there, but we haven't used them much. Now, it'll be across the board. Infractions will be given and the bans are automatic.

Eh? The rules have been updated, but they're in the same thread:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=1864

.......The rules haven't changed much. We're just going to be much more strict enforcing them. The infractions have always been there, but we haven't used them much. Now, it'll be across the board. Infractions will be given and the bans are automatic.

So me posting gay stuff from Sam's account when he's passed out drunk gets the same infraction as threatening physical harm to someone???

Post under another's username without permission - 3pts

Excessive Leg Humping / Sexism - 3pts

Personal Attacks - 3pts

Wishing Bodily Harm and/or Wreck - 3pts

And who's in charge of determining when my leg humping becomes excessive?!? What if I haven't got my nut off yet, when you guys determine I've done enough?!?

My blue balls would say otherwise

So me posting gay stuff from Sam's account when he's passed out drunk gets the same infraction as threatening physical harm to someone???
We'll almost always give warnings for this before hand unless it is mean and hateful (like the guys who work together and we had to repeatedly tell them to stop posting under their coworkers names). This rule has been there since this happened. If Sam doesn't contact me asking me to stop you from posting under his screen name, then I don't care.
And who's in charge of determining when my leg humping becomes excessive?!? What if I haven't got my nut off yet, when you guys determine I've done enough?!?

My blue balls would say otherwise

If it isn't blatantly obvious and/or the post has been reported by someone, the mods/admins will vote on it.
I'll need to take my unfiltered filthiness somewhere else I suppose. There's a fine line between humor and a lot of those 'infractions' - I don't want to walk that tightrope. <sadface>
No, half the fun of this site is the smart ass comments. There really isn't a tightrope. If something is on the verge, we'll PM you. The same as it has been.
Are we to assume that our PMs are not private from now on?

If the person I'm sexually harassing or making racial slurs to are okay with it does it get overlooked?

Private messages will always be private. I cannot read them unless someone fowards it to me. There lies the problem. If you send a racist PM to someone and they forward it to me complaining, I have to act on it. But no, we won't (and can't) just randomly read private messages.

As I said before, the rules really didn't change. Most of these have already been in place.

so can we get a bar beside our rep and activity to know who has been naughty and who has been nice?

it seems that some of those rules may end up showing a little favoritism too :dunno:

That's what I was thinking too. Sorry for all the questions I hope I'm not annoying you with them. I want to use my points for something good.

Favoritism? Not quite sure how. Not much is changing here guys.

Just trying to clarify. It should also be noted that social groups are NOT private.

What constitutes annoying mods too? Just being annoying? Or are we talking about hitting alert on every thread, creating groups after they are deleted, abusing systems?

Just trying to clarify. It should also be noted that social groups are NOT private.

It should be noted nothing on this site is private. If someone reports a private message, it is no longer private. Groups aren't really private to begin with, but if someone reports something, the report is posted in the mods/admins section and we all see it. So assume nothing is private unless you know the people you're talking to aren't going to report it.

I didn't even know we had fucking rules. What the fuck is going on here? :mad:

06-19-2006, 06:14 PM

That's four days after I started the site. You had to agree to them before signing up, and you were sent a PM with a link to them after you signed up.

It should be noted nothing on this site is private. If someone reports a private message, it is no longer private. Groups aren't really private to begin with, but if someone reports something, the report is posted in the mods/admins section and we all see it. So assume nothing is private unless you know the people you're talking to aren't going to report it.

Excellent reading if you overlooked it the first time.