Harbor Freight After Thanksgiving Sale

Casper

I've never had any problems with their power tools. Got a magnesium finish nailer that works perfectly shot after shot, a jigsaw, quarter sheet sander, etc. It's only too bad that stuff can't be made here.

Thanks for posting the ad! I can always find something i need.

I want one of their tire changers

i got it with the motorcycle tire attachment. Works great for small tires, but I bent the bead breaker a little bit breaking the bead on my truck tire. Not so good for bigger tires. You'll need some way to protect your wheels though, I had paint transfer on mine. No serious damage tho

Harbor freight is great for home use, but there are very few things I will get there for work. I don't even have much Craftsman stuff at work, but these are the tools I use to make my living. Even with the lifetime warranty. The best warranty to have is the one you won't need. Sure, I wear out Mac and Snap-on tools, but not nearly as often as Craftsman, or cheaper stuff.

At home, I have a little bit of nothing, and what little I do have is generally cheap stuff.

Harbor freight is great for home use, but there are very few things I will get there for work. I don't even have much Craftsman stuff at work, but these are the tools I use to make my living. Even with the lifetime warranty. The best warranty to have is the one you won't need. Sure, I wear out Mac and Snap-on tools, but not nearly as often as Craftsman, or cheaper stuff.

At home, I have a little bit of nothing, and what little I do have is generally cheap stuff.

I never got expensive stuff for work. To many thieves in shops who just need it for a second and then never return it. Most of them are managers or supervisors. :mad: