power wheelies on a k7 gixxer 750

Jcroz91

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your first post is a serious question, then you have no business even trying. You WILL fail and it will prolly be on the interstate so all the haters have more ammo against the sportbike community. :nono:

thats werid... cause i just went out on my break and tried it and got it. :eek::eek:

first gear... 6500rmps... got me about 4 inches off the ground. but i could only make about 3 pulls. then had to go back to work but so much for never getting it and not bad for a 40* night for my first time.:thefinger::thefinger:

Edited by Jcroz91

dude just get up to about 6 and a half let of and get back on the throttle. all you have to do is jump the throttle and it will come right up if you start dumping the clutch in first like that with sock gearing your going to burn the back tire off and or lose control of the bike. and second gear get up to about 40 mph clutch it up to 9 and you will be fine or you can bounce it if you want but thats not very safe either. just make sure you get used to the bike first otherwise you will be right back on here asking us about parts for your bike and good insurance companys.

I cant launch my Hawk without the front wheel coming up in 3 gears. Could anyone give me advice on keeping the front wheel down???

(only during a launch of course) :)

Gain 100 pounds... also, sell it to me... the bike not 100 pounds

stretch it and sit your balls on the gas tank. and there is always lowering it and tieing the forks down. but it will f**k up your fork seals in the long run. so how bad do you want it.

Dude, I really like your 1k... VERY clean and stealthy. Any bigger pics? I think I might have seen this before, as well...

thats werid... cause i just went out on my break and tried it and got it. :eek::eek:

first gear... 6500rmps... got me about 4 inches off the ground. but i could only make about 3 pulls. then had to go back to work but so much for never getting it and not bad for a 40* night for my first time.:thefinger::thefinger:

Oooooo, tough guy.:rolleyes:

always cover your rear brake and have it on the 5 setting

i know im gonna get my ass chewed for this one. but im just at work. im sure i could figuare it out if i was next to the bike but im up in my office. so...how do i do that?

Edited by Jcroz91