R.I.P. Stuart Earnshaw

mrmako777

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying. I just found his pic in a willow stop... This os not fair:(

i have seen many people crash but certainly nothing like this. the whole image of him hanging on the wall, me thinking, shit i need to get to him before he falls, looking back and seeing him not there and then watching mel and blake doing cpr haunts me. lets not let stuart die in vain. keep the moment of this tragedy with you forever serving as a reminder as to how precious life is and we're not promised tomorrow. let it remind us that anything can happen.

i have seen many people crash but certainly nothing like this. the whole image of him hanging on the wall, me thinking, shit i need to get to him before he falls, looking back and seeing him not there and then watching mel and blake doing cpr haunts me. lets not let stuart die in vain. keep the moment of this tragedy with you forever serving as a reminder as to how precious life is and we're not promised tomorrow. let it remind us that anything can happen.

I'm not trying to drum up bad images, or...bad thoughts. Just trying to figure out everything. It says he hit a concrete wall. Was this a building, just a wall...? How did he get into the creek bed?

Sorry to hear about the loss brandon, surround yourself with your friends and family and remember him for the best times. Don't try and dwell on the negative aspect, try to keep your head up and remember him for all the good times. I have been through similar situations with alot of car friends and others, it sucks to loose some on close, especially unexpected and at a young age. Things happen for a reason, most of the time we don't understand or want to believe it at the time. However you will grow and learn from this situation, and due to that you have your friend to thank for making you a better/stronger individual. You know how to get ahold of me if you need anything.

I'm not trying to drum up bad images, or...bad thoughts. Just trying to figure out everything. It says he hit a concrete wall. Was this a building, just a wall...? How did he get into the creek bed?

He hit a brdge basically. There is concrete walls about 3' tall and guard rails leading to it. He and the bike hit the rail and he and bike hit the concrete wall,bike went one way and he landed on wall of bridge. I stopped and tried to catch him,but he fell off 17'down into a creek. It was a country road and he was not flying. He lost it the second he tipped into the turn. It was a typical crash in the worst possible location. He was going to go to the track in feb with us and was a good rider. RIP my friend.

Wow. Such a simple crash that in most any other location possibly wouldn't have been all that bad.

Prayers going out for comfort and understanding of the friends and family of the fallen rider. I just couldn't imagine what the fellow riders are going through after witnessing this tragic event.

May his soul Rest In Peace....

He hit a brdge basically. There is concrete walls about 3' tall and guard rails leading to it. He and the bike hit the rail and he and bike hit the concrete wall,bike went one way and he landed on wall of bridge. I stopped and tried to catch him,but he fell off 17'down into a creek. It was a country road and he was not flying. He lost it the second he tipped into the turn. It was a typical crash in the worst possible location. He was going to go to the track in feb with us and was a good rider. RIP my friend.

Just trying to get details. Wow...can't say enough how much this sucks. I can't even begin to imagine what you guys are going through. I know it's gotta be horrifying. Again...terribly sorry.

I think it goes without saying. Everyone, remember to appreciate and love your friend's and family. Life is short. Again...let me know if you guys need anything. Don't have to go through it alone.

I lost a very close friend at a young age and it still doesn't make sense to me! Brandon, you and everyone there did everything you could. Don't beat yourself up it wasn't your fault or anyone elses.Working as a Medic its easy to try and take the blame. I'm very sorry you guys had to go through this! I have seen my fair share of crashes but never involving a close friend! I hope you realize he is in a better place, and I know that does not take away any of the pain you guys are feeling right now! Please don't take what I'm about to say as something rude! You said he loved motorcycles and everything about them, then know he left this world doing something he loved very much! I always said I'd rather leave here doing something I loved then by someother means! I'm here if you guys need anything!