Christmas Ale!!!!!!!

yotaman88210

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hells yea... Wait a minute.. was this after you consumed lasrge quantities of Christmas Ale? Cuz I think I was seeing shit last night too :D

haha no Christmas Ale last night.....was nursing a 2 day hangover from a 18 hour drinking binge over the weekend lol

3 words for you all, Barley's Christmas Ale. Likes me some Great Lakes, LOVES me some Barley's. If you Columbus peeps haven't had it, I'd be more than happy to get a crew together and head out downtown.

Haven't tried that. Might have to now. Maybe even see what the Elevator is putting out for the season. Thanks for the Barley's tip.

Nothing beats going down to the Great Lakes Bar on Market Ave. in Cleveland. They sell it by the gallon right at the bar for take out and it tastes even better than the bottled beer.

that is indeed the best. Going to have to wait a few days to a week for that because the brewery is shut down. There was a fire in the alley so its been closed for a couple days. Haven't gotten word if it will affect the xmas ale supply or not

Alright- Byrne's has Christmas Ale! After a Guinness, Strongbow, Long Island Ice Tea, and a PBR, I found that there was a Christmas Ale on Tap. I ended flirting with a bartender, and ended up going home with a lesbian. Good stuff. Thanks Yota- this is all your fault.

Alright- Byrne's has Christmas Ale! After a Guinness, Strongbow, Long Island Ice Tea, and a PBR, I found that there was a Christmas Ale on Tap. I ended flirting with a bartender, and ended up going home with a lesbian. Good stuff. Thanks Yota- this is all your fault.

How the hell do you go home with a lesbian? lol.