Christmas Ale!!!!!!!

yotaman88210

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one will not damage the haus, I will warn you tho, I tend to have a hard time CONTROLLING THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE when I have a lot to drink... I dont think im loud, but I guess everyone else does :lol:

lol. Don't we all get loud when we're drinking? :drink:You were fine at the Halloween party....:dunno: Are those girl's opinions?

lol. Don't we all get loud when we're drinking? :drink:You were fine at the Halloween party....:dunno: Are those girl's opinions?

Yea, I guess when you have a vagina your hearing skills are increased when your are drinking... Silly vagina. Always causing trouble

Yea, I guess when you have a vagina your hearing skills are increased when your are drinking... Silly vagina. Always causing trouble

silly vagina indeed

meh who doesn't get loud while drinking....shit most vags I know are the redic annoying loud

I for one will not damage the haus, I will warn you tho, I tend to have a hard time CONTROLLING THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE when I have a lot to drink... I dont think im loud, but I guess everyone else does :lol:

That's not a problem. I have the same alcohol related condition.

And the vaginal affect on a female's hearing has a directly proportionate value to the size of it relaitve to her ears. If she has a cavernous mantrap, sounds taken in will resonate much louder. Hence us sounding more into it when we are shagging a maiden with whiskey dick and sounding like we are really into her, even though its like tossing a hot dog down the hallway.

Edited by RVTPilot

I tend to have a hard time CONTROLLING THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE when I have a lot to drink...

Funny, because I've noticed that the girls I drink with, usually they're the ones that have the VOLUME issue after drinking, maybe that has more to do with the tantric sex than the drinking though.

Depends on the Vag really, I have drank with vaginas that are quite when drunk, and Ive been drunk with vaginas that wont stop talking in loud volumes when drunk. Then you have the vaginas who dont want to talk at all cuz they have objects in their mouth... like um a beer bottle. You really have to look out for those. They are evil and will suck you in... no pun intended.

Depends on the Vag really, I have drank with vaginas that are quite when drunk, and Ive been drunk with vaginas that wont stop talking in loud volumes when drunk. Then you have the vaginas who dont want to talk at all cuz they have objects in their mouth... like um a beer bottle. You really have to look out for those. They are evil and will suck you in... no pun intended.

QFT. Then there are the ones that scream PIIMB while drunk, then scream at you the next morning for doing so. Then scream louder when you tell them their sister never yells at you for doing that.

this is my favorite thread ever....discussing the best beer ever while referring to women only as vaginas (which is something i do on a daily basis, terrible i know)

lmao!! You do that to? haha I thought I may be the only one... Of course I have a pretty twisted sense of humor. But it makes me laugh, even if im the only its fine in my eyes!

QFT. Then there are the ones that scream PIIMB while drunk, then scream at you the next morning for doing so. Then scream louder when you tell them their sister never yells at you for doing that.

OMFG you have no idea how hilarious this actually is. Im not gonna say which part tho hahahaha.

I agree bad324... this thread is just full of win. I should change the tittle to Christmas Crack and Vaginas :lol: But then too man people would notice what we have going on here. What a good start to a morning.

:lol:When i was 17, i got drunk...with this girl and her friend's. I was told to shove it in her hole. We're both drunk, she's getting humped in her butt, with me on top of her. Half asleep. As soon as i finish, she throws up on the floor. (yeah i know...more vomit :rolleyes:) And goes to sleep. WTF!? Next morning...waking up...walking to the bathroom...she comments her ass is sore...and asked if i stuck my fingers in there. :lol:

lmao!! You do that to? haha I thought I may be the only one... Of course I have a pretty twisted sense of humor. But it makes me laugh, even if im the only its fine in my eyes!

I agree bad324... this thread is just full of win. I should change the tittle to Christmas Crack and Vaginas :lol: But then too man people would notice what we have going on here. What a good start to a morning.

Oh yea thats the most common among a plethora of other things I say. Most the girls that know me well don't take offense to it because they know its just me being my usual cocky asshole woman basher. They full well know that I attract crazies and thats why I am the way I am :lol:

Yes there couldn't have been a better day for this thread as my morning has flown by on a boring day at work

:lol:When i was 17, i got drunk...with this girl and her friend's. I was told to shove it in her hole. We're both drunk, she's getting humped in her butt, with me on top of her. Half asleep. As soon as i finish, she throws up on the floor. (yeah i know...more vomit :rolleyes:) And goes to sleep. WTF!? Next morning...waking up...walking to the bathroom...she comments her ass is sore...and asked if i stuck my fingers in there. :lol:

Your stories kill me....I see a general trend here of sexual relations and vomit with you.....now would that be you or the alcohol? :drink:

holy fucking shit dude! You totally raped her assgina! Youre going to hell!! :lol: I had to quote this so it couldnt be changed!!

........wait, on a serious note. You got butt loving at the age of 17? You da man... you da man! :lol:

This post is full of win! Mad props to you, my friend! And the vom is one reason I hate banging drunk chicks. You jostle them around so much scrogging the hell out of them, and next thing you know, they are going supermodel all over the floor. They almost deserve the purple helmet brown-eye glaucoma check.

Your stories kill me....I see a general trend here of sexual relations and vomit with you.....now would that be you or the alcohol? :drink:

lol. Hell if i know! I've seen tons of vomit, but...only been associated with it...twice. The 2nd one, no alcohol...i guess from what she told me...she just didn't feel well. She ate bw3's...so that could explain some of it.

holy fucking shit dude! You totally raped her assgina! Youre going to hell!! :lol: I had to quote this so it couldnt be changed!!

........wait, on a serious note. You got butt loving at the age of 17? You da man... you da man! :lol:

:lol:Let's just say...this chick was rather slutty. She had some serious daddy issues (no joke) and lived in the version of our town's trailer park. Slutty, drunk...yeah...i got some butt loving. Pretty sure i wasn't the 1st. Or probably the last for that night! lol. I left her passed out in that room.

Wtf would i go to hell? Ass is ass right? God put it there for a reason. Maybe...probably not intended for that use though. lol. I'd rather have assgina than vag. Assgina is much...much tighter. And...it's better when the chick's crying. jk. :p