Christmas Ale!!!!!!!

yotaman88210

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...i went to my local kroger's tonight, and couldn't find any Christmas Ale. So, i picked up a Michelob Fall Sampler Pack. Drinking a rye pale ale right now. I'll go to GA tomorrow and see if i can find the elusive Christmas version.

There is no Christmas Ale in Georgia. You might want to try a little closer to home and check out a Giant Eagle. :D

Skully Jaxx on Pearl Road in Brunswick. If you wanna go up on a Monday or Thursday and have a few let me know.

Holy shit I just might have to take you up on that for $2 16oz. That is a ridiculous steal

Giant Eagle on Sawmill and Hayden Run didnt have any Great Lakes Christmas Ale BUT did have some 12 Dogs of Christmas Ale. Bought a 6 last night and drank two, had me a mild lil buz going. Man do I love Christmas Ale. I do think Barley's is better but Great Lakes is just more convenient.

Well youre going to want to stay away from nightrider then. Oh wait... didnt you guys use to hang out when he was, hmmm... 17 maybe? :eek: I heard it was a pretty good story

hahahaha :lol:

today is an christmas ale hangover

Well youre going to want to stay away from nightrider then. Oh wait... didnt you guys use to hang out when he was, hmmm... 17 maybe? :eek: I heard it was a pretty good story

yea nightrider was a good first ... his small dick didn't hurt very bad, guess thats why i mistakened it for his finger.