Cycle World Bike show discounts

hunterst

FYI from a lurker,

I have $3.00 off discount coupons for the Cleveland Cycle World International Motorcycle show, 1/29 thru 1/31.

There is also some kind of a gift you get when you present the coupon at the show.

If you would like some of the coupons, I have a Bunch. Drop me a note here.

I've got 25 to give away also. I'm only planning to use 3 or 4. If you're in the Cincy/Dayton area and need one, send me a PM and I'll do what I can to get you one.

At a minimum, I can PM you the discount code to use when buying your ticket online! :cool:

Edited by Schap

ohhhhhh, I misread! I wasn't expecting it off ticket price.

I was thinking "3$ off a bike... that sucks!"

I'll take one please if you can pm it to me

PM sent.

The online price is $12. http://www.motorcycleshows.com/Cleveland

Adult: 1-day $12 (online advance) • 1-day $13.50 (online general admission) • 1-day $15 (box office)

Purchase tickets online in advance and save $3 off the box office price! Save with $12 online only tickets

I agree with the gift idea. I'll bet it's another bag.

I looked the package over. And on the coupons there is the "Promo code". If you buy online, ahead of time. It saves you money, they send you the tics, you don't have to wait in line.

The promo Code is just as I write it here. WadeGraham

The W & G upper case, no space.

Now you have it.

Pass it on to any friends. It's good, it's not a secret, there is no rule against using it..

The promo Code is just as I write it here. WadeGraham

The W & G upper case, no space.

Now you have it.

Pass it on to any friends. It's good, it's not a secret, there is no rule against using it..

I thought I had something special, but now I remember searching for the promo code last year. Thanks for sharing!

I may be interested Schap. I am going to that show or Detroit. Thanks

At this point, I'll probably go to the Detroit show on Saturday. I'll PM you a code later this week...hmmm, maybe we can use both codes.