how many here got the ban?

kawi kid

Not I! I don't even have a live sub right now, and I haven't even turned on the 360 other than to watch movies in months. Now that colder weather is moving in, that might change around some though.... And I don't know enough about the 360 to get in trouble in the first place!

Wow, not that I condone piracy but that is a bold move on Microsofts part. It's a delicate relationship that the companies that provide content have with their customers these days.

Luckily, xbox 360 is un modded as it's mostly a netflix movie machine, PS3 unmodded, but holy hell if the PS2 police were out I'd be arrested. 120GB HDD full of all kinds of copied games. Most of the games I played I already owned but they just loaded faster off the HDD. But sure, I pirated a few. It's like a game in itself modding the machine.

My buddy is absolutely livid right now....he got the ban and his xbox isn't modded and has a legit copy of MW2. Listening to him on the phone with xbox customer service was hilarious, I shoulda taken video of that shit

^^^ Hahah i woulda been pissed too. Can banned xbox's be un-banned?? If they can't Microsoft better be sending him a replacement xbox

Yea, I think they can un ban you... Well im almost positive they can. It wouldnt make sense if they couldnt.

Yea, I think they can un ban you... Well im almost positive they can. It wouldnt make sense if they couldnt.

I haven't talked to him yet today to see if they fixed the issue or not so I'll see what he says and let you guys know if its possible or not

Were these fools playing MW2 on live with modded consoles? They deserved to be banned. I have a modded original Xbox. I never paid for Live. I just used Akai when I wanted to go online. I never modded my 360 because it's online more so than not, and I can't trust an 11 yr old to make sure it never gets online.

Sorry if anyone on here got banned...but that's the nature of the beast.