Which type of jacket do you prefer?

Jcroz91

For the price, Which do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. For the price, Which do you prefer?

• Textile
    • Leather
    • Mesh

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that link to the pic i posted was a k6 600. but my frame says a 750. so it laid it down and changed the plastics. the title says k7 750. its not a salvage title.

were trying to help you out. the owner wasnt real with you when he sold u the bike. he should have mentioned something like "i trashed the bike so hard i had to replace all the plastics". this explains the low price you paid for the bike, but i would also be concerned about other things that might be wrong with it. part of owning a used bike is knowing how well it has been treated, and in your bikes case, probably not very well.

why would you change the fairings? are you afraid people will think that youre not such a successful 19 YO when they see your "600"?

i just said i dont like the colors as much as others. its too dark and its a 750. i wanted black and orange. thats only for 1000's tho. i doubt i do. im just saying i wouldnt mind changing the fairings.

2006-Suzuki-GSX-R600b.jpg

It looks just like this right?

You have 750 forks black with the gold

also notice the passenger pegs

2007 750 pictured below

f_18127819_1.jpeg

yeah that makes the grey look a little brighter than it is but yes.. and the pegs have and exhaust hanger yes. but its a 750. so like i said he laid it down and changed the fairings and replaced the pegs

yeah that makes the grey look a little brighter than it is but yes.. and the pegs have and exhaust hanger yes. but its a 750. so like i said he laid it down and changed the fairings and replaced the pegs

I would definitely have the bike checked out and talk with the guy, if he is that shady I am sure he would be the kind of guy to swap gauge clusters to misrepresent the miles.

Or he could have been a d-bag that wanted to have a "sleeper" for all of his late night highway runs

I would definitely have the bike checked out and talk with the guy, if he is that shady I am sure he would be the kind of guy to swap gauge clusters to misrepresent the miles.

Or he could have been a d-bag that wanted to have a "sleeper" for all of his late night highway runs

i did have it checked out my cousin took it to cycle search and used all their shit and he said it looks good to go. he went to MMI and hes one of the mechanics there so i hope he knows what hes telling me. i never asked to if it was a 750 or not. he said it didnt look like the guy modded it much at all. he did say it could have been lightly laid down though

Edited by Jcroz91

and the cluster was changed. your bike may have 20,000 beat miles on her. so if thats the case did you get a good deal, fuck no.

no it wasnt? wtf?

my mechanic woulda looked for shit like that. theres no wires cut up or anything. everything looks good like the bike is in MINT condition right now. esp under the fairings. only a tiny scrape on the back fairing.

Edited by Jcroz91

no it wasnt? wtf?

my mechanic woulda looked for shit like that. theres no wires cut up or anything. everything looks good like the bike is in MINT condition right now. esp under the fairings. only a tiny scrape on the back fairing.

he wouldnt have known . its a risk you take. you can tell approx by condition of tires sprockets chain etc. it could have been swapped out if your fairings were also