Which type of jacket do you prefer?

Jcroz91

For the price, Which do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. For the price, Which do you prefer?

• Textile
    • Leather
    • Mesh

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not that its just like is it for real necessary to just talk shit to someone for 22 pages on a bike forum when they didnt do anything wrong to you or anyone else on here? r u serious? and then your gonna get pissed an - rep me and shit when i defend myself. you guys are all bad ass

it may be true that you didn't do anything wrong to anyone on here yet... but lets say you're riding down the road poppin a wheelie and you wreck into one of us... you don't have insurance, so that complicates things....

people don't like it when other people cheat the system when it could be them who ends up on the bad end of things.

also, these guys woulda probably stopped on about page 5 if you wouldn't have fed the fire. you getting all upset and not just taking it for what it is, is really what is causing all this...

+1 on the not logging in statement too. if you wish you were banned so badly, you could embrace the fact that there is a "Log Out" button in the top right of your screen. But to be honest, I think you could benefit from the advice and help of people on this forum, so my personal opinion is probably that you should just not get all excited about all this.

OH, and I always wear a leather jacket. I like to be protected. :)

Edited by OsuMj

it may be true that you didn't do anything wrong to anyone on here yet... but lets say you're riding down the road poppin a wheelie and you wreck into one of us... you don't have insurance, so that complicates things....

people don't like it when other people cheat the system when it could be them who ends up on the bad end of things.

also, these guys woulda probably stopped on about page 5 if you wouldn't have fed the fire. you getting all upset and not just taking it for what it is, is really what is causing all this...

+1 on the not logging in statement too. if you wish you were banned so badly, you could embrace the fact that there is a "Log Out" button in the top right of your screen. But to be honest, I think you could benefit from the advice and help of people on this forum, so my personal opinion is probably that you should just not get all excited about all this.

OH, and I always wear a leather jacket. I like to be protected. :)

i realize all that. and i told them im getting insurance. they just woudnt stfu bout it.

and im not gonna be a bitch and just let them run their mouths with out defending myself. idc if this thread is 500 pages long. i wont back down to these guys and play bitch.

i realize all that. and i told them im getting insurance. they just woudnt stfu bout it.

and im not gonna be a bitch and just let them run their mouths with out defending myself. idc if this thread is 500 pages long. i wont back down to these guys and play bitch.

the problem is you feel threatened when they are just trying to help your ass. like mj said you wreck and hit one of us that is gonna cause a problem. same goes if you hit a car...... this is why everyone is giving you shit about insurance, you arent above getting insurance so deal with it.

stop-bein-a-cunt.jpg

kid.. all these dudes on here your talking shit about would stomp the shit out of ya. you are a bitch. a punk bitch. i dont know you, but i can tell your a punk ass bitch. i will call you a bitch to your face. your actions on here bitchness. please leave now. you already burned your bridges. your a fucktard. we were all bustin your balls and then you crossed the line newb. fuck off.

the problem is you feel threatened when they are just trying to help your ass. like mj said you wreck and hit one of us that is gonna cause a problem. same goes if you hit a car...... this is why everyone is giving you shit about insurance, you arent above getting insurance so deal with it.

k well maybe you shoulda realized back on page 5 i didnt come on here for help about that shit. i figuared u would be like any other normal person and just realize.. hey... this kids not going to listen. so its pointless to keep running our mouths for no point.

k well maybe you shoulda realized back on page 5 i didnt come on here for help about that shit. i figuared u would be like any other normal person and just realize.. hey... this kids not going to listen. so its pointless to keep running our mouths for no point.

the there is no reason for us to address your ass anymore then. if you wanna be a child then i guess that is your problem. dont expect anyone to help you anymore then.

i heard that 50 Cent has never backed down from an internet as well. ever.

k well maybe you shoulda realized back on page 5 i didnt come on here for help about that shit. i figuared u would be like any other normal person and just realize.. hey... this kids a fucktard, not going to listen. so its pointless to keep running our mouths for no point. im a fucking loser. i can beat all of your asses cause im 19. my one friend calls me billy bad ass.fuck insurance man, i cant afford it due to my coke habit

wtf

i figuared u would be like any other normal person and just realize.. hey... this kids not going to listen. so its pointless to keep running our mouths for no point.

The fact that you admit you won't listen to reason is proof you're an idiot. We're trying to save you some trouble..heartache...$$$$ and general discomfort. Most of us have been there...done that. But since you 'won't listen', I guess you must know it all.

Not getting insurance ..even if it's just for a month...is just plain stupid.

Everyone else says you're a punk bitch. I've heard that dude say it... and

he'll say it to your face,

he'll say it at your apt,

he'll say it about you on your wrecked 750

he'll say it to your mother about you

that dude will say anything to anyone.

I've yet to meet that dude however I can already tell that he is probably someone I would get along with very well. People that tell it like it is and aren't afraid to say it are the best. I try to uphold this as well so long as it means I'm not going to get my ass kicked :lol:

but in regards to the jacket question as a new rider i have both a leather and textile and it just depends on the weather which i use