Which type of jacket do you prefer?

Jcroz91

For the price, Which do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. For the price, Which do you prefer?

• Textile
    • Leather
    • Mesh

looking into getting a jacket in spring. for the price, which would you guys pick? leather, textile, or mesh as far as protection, keeping cool on hot days and style. Leather is usually a bit more expensive but seems to protect you a little more. As mesh would seem to keep you cooler on hot days and be a little cheaper but not provide as much protection. Textile seems to be in the middle.

Edited by Jcroz91

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say a perforated leather with a removable liner would be your best bet for springtime. I have a textile and a mesh jacket, but they only get pulled out of the closet when it gets hot outside-I definitely get my money's worth out of the leather in the cooler months.

I'd recommend a new jacket called proper title and insurance ;)

:beathorse:

ahh i should make a thread called " talk about jcroz's life". since no one seems to let stuff go around here i would be a thread dedicated to all u guys who cant seem to drop some things that i could care less about :stfu:

looking into getting a jacket in spring. for the price, which would you guys pick? leather, textile, or mesh as far as protection, keeping cool on hot days and style. Leather is usually a bit more expensive but seems to protect you a little more. As mesh would seem to keep you cooler on hot days and be a little cheaper but not provide as much protection. Textile seems to be in the middle.

dude stop being a fag, get your insurance, get some plates, and get some gear then you can start working on your faggety ass wheelies. For real you are the kind of dumbshit that makes it embarrassing to own a sportbike.

If anybody wants to buy some bikes let me know this dick ruined it for me.

dude stop being a fag, get your insurance, get some plates, and get some gear then you can start working on your faggety ass wheelies. For real you are the kind of dumbshit that makes it embarrassing to own a sportbike.

I trade you a busted ass ninja 500 for whatever you have ^.^ then you won't have a "sport" bike.

I'm pretty sure you start the best threads ever. Seriously though, you just got your first street bike and you don't even have a jacket (or a title...or plates) and you're on here asking about how to do power wheelies?

DUDE, I can't wait to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, you probably won't remember any of it since your ass will be in a hospital bed and I will be your nurse.

Apparently, some people (*cough*me*cough) need to wander around a bit more before they attempt to provide a legitimate answer to what, for all practical purposes, appeared to be a legitimate question... :rolleyes: lol

No your fine; you did a good job.

We usually leave the smart ass comments to the professionals.

how is making a poll about what jacket you have gay? lol or the word used is "faggety" lmao. and u call me gay. this forum is worthless. iv been on it 3 weeks and no body can get any information out of anyone. all this site is it a group of friends who ride bikes that like to shit on ppl that try to jump on the forum. if wheelies were gay i doubt they would b as popular as they are? lol and if i have insurance yet or not is my business. dont worry about me i can handle myself. and to reply to "dude stop being a fag, get your insurance, get some plates, and get some gear" i have my gear and title and plates are mine now! WOW maybe i should just PM u before i post anything on here to make sure its ok to say it? does that sound good to u guys? get off my dick. i made a thread to hear you guys's thoughts about what jackets you think are best. its obviously not a gay thread since iv made it in a couple of other forums and gotten great feedback already. u guys are just morons that want to just bs with e.o. and see whos the whittiest guy on here with your little jokes. forums like these are jokes and no wonder people dont like them. lol if u were to really ban me for 3 days thats cool. i honestly could care less. iv done nothing wrong on here execpt try to make informative threads to learn some shit and all i do is get shit on. "bought my first gsxr today"... and al i get. " wow ur a fucking tool get ur lisence u fagg" like really? iv had my bike 3 fucking hours do u think im already going to have my lisence? or "how do you do a power wheelie?" and i get " you dont know your bike enough youll never get one and ur a fag!!"... guess what. i believe it wa 2 days later i had wheelies perfected and working on stoppies. lol so if u really think a ban is a suitable punishment plz go ahead mods.... ban me. lol what a joke :thefinger::thefinger:

Edited by Jcroz91