Talk about JCroz's Life and all the skills in it that he lacks

Disclaimer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so he's 19, lives at home with his parents, has no college experience, a mustang with an aftermarket supercharger kit, used to drive a BMW 328i, has a GSXR750.... fuck, where do I get parents like that?

rather different from what he claimed??? :lol:

I was in a hurry to get my new master cylinder out of the box, and my daughter's nail file was close at hand. Reinforced shipping tape, and a good pull towards myself with a wife-beater on. Nobody but me could do that...

• 4 weeks later...

always saw this thread. never read it. figuar its time to clean some mis understood things up and not hog up the for sale thread when other ppl are trying to get their items to the top.

I'm curious as to why though he is looking for a clean titled frame

because guys on CR (OH8sti) told me to get one. i was worried so i posted it. but its all good all tht vins match. it was just laid down.

OK, so he's 19, lives at home with his parents, has no college experience, a mustang with an aftermarket supercharger kit, used to drive a BMW 328i, has a GSXR750.... fuck, where do I get parents like that?

pretty sure iv told everone im a freshman at OSU, i nor my parents never had a BMW, and yes i paid for my car, all its mods, and the bike with 100% my money. parents didnt give much. just saying.. not bragging. just clearing up

Now he's trying to swap cogs.

http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?p=808293

lol

i dont even know wtf COGS are?

:lol: to be known on two seperate forums that you are a "fuck face" :lol: wtg

you can ask tyler or brian turner, im not disliked on CR or any other forums. not boasting or bragging just saying

maybe when trying to figure out if it was a 600 or 750 (because of the bodywork issue) he ran the vin and didn't like what he saw. So after you find out you bought a stolen bike just try and find a new frame so that you can swap them and nobody is the wiser.

the bike wasnt stolen, just laid down. as stated previously i have plates registered to me, (expired tags, bday was on the 14th) but they are registered to me. all vins on the engine and frame match up. checked with the delaware county shariff and its not claimed to be stolen. not tryin to argue. mearly stating facts.

lol wow. so again even on CR my SN used to be sonicstang03. but when i bought the GSXR i realized i wont have an 03 sonic blue mustang forever. better get a new name. so i did. tho on 3.8mustang.com and such its still sonicstang. I used to work at krispy Kreme. untill i started at AAA 7 months ago. Now i work here full time. I paid for the supercharger from saving a years worth of pay from KK. bought the bike from working at AAA for 6 months (still making payments to my parents). Is that ok with all of you guys? is it a bad thing i was a 17 year old that worked at krispy kreme? does that make me less of a human than you?

:nono:

He's been found out! Or at least he's figured out that he's fuxxored!!!!!

EPIC FAIL! :lol:

For someone that "HAS" so much, he ain't got shit!

how do you figuar? I havnt claimed i have something that i have something i dont have. if you consider shittygixxers sig quotes a lie then i guess thats about it. other than that is all 100% true.

Anything else?? im bored at work