I like bookz - Haynes Performance Riding

ReconRat

picture.php?albumid=9&pictureid=8655

Andy Ibbott "Performance Riding Techniques: The MotoGP Manual Of Track Riding Skills"

Published by Haynes Publishing | Publication date : November 2006 | ISBN : 1844253430 | PDF | 175 pages | English | 48.5 MB

sorry, link is dead... looking for a new one...

Rapidshare has been cranky lately about allowing downloads.

Best to try late in the evening, not during the daytime.

edit: Not so cranky anymore, just click the "free download".

If you like the book, buy a copy. Otherwise people will stop writing books!

Edited by ReconRat
update

it wont allow for a download bc im not a premium member

The rapidshare has been refusing to download during the daytime for a week or so.

I've had to wait till later in the evening to get it to work.

It keeps saying no download slots available, get the premium, heh.

We're allowed to try every two minutes, which gets old in a hurry when it don't work.

edit: you don't have to be a premium member, just keep trying the free one.

Edited by ReconRat

• 4 months later...

I got it from the first rapidshare link have to wait for 60 secs...then unzip it.

I just flipped through....it looks amazing......stunning photos and explanations would be perfect to complement twisty wristy..

Thanks Tom....I need to buy this......

In Amazon all gave this book a five star rating and I am sure it deserves it. Then I found this..................

then...."motogp drivers...." threw me out of the chair......:lol::lol::lol:"Must be a ...mmmm...rider or a squid" :p

stars-1-0._V47060502_.gifwish i had my 30 dollars back, January 20, 2010

By Alexandros Iliopouloscarrot._V47081519_.gif

Amazon Verified Purchase(http://www.amazon.com/gp/community-help/amazon-verified-purchase)

This review is from: http://www.amazon.com/Performance-Riding-Techniques-Second-MotoGP/dp/1844256979/ref=cm_cr_rdp_orig_subj

i thought this book would give a real insight in driving a motorcycle but that is not anywhere near reality. a lot of vague information, no real techniques or practical applications. and for a book oriented in track driving and racing there is nothing really useful to read. better watch videos on the web. even the part that says how to tune the suspensions says nothing more than tune and drive, tune again and drive again and on and on until you are satisfied with the result.

as far as all the quotes from moto gp drivers its the same thing, just like a paddock interview a lot of words and no real help.

wish i had my 30$ back and go to the movies instead.

Edited by Kosmo