Woohooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Suck it tom brady!!!!

Dubguy85

Turned it on when Indy'd just scored to make it 31-21. Went back out when I heard them interviewing Peyton after the game, thinkin' "Did they seriously come from that far down to win it, and that's why they're interviewing Peyton???"

Yup... They must'a

I figured it was over when Manning threw the interception with 7 mins. left.

Guess I should have continued to watch. I always enjoy watching the Pats lose! :D

same here. I stuck through it because my buddy was going absolute nuts (nutter colts fan) and he was more entertaining than the game

fuck the pats and fuck belichick.

honestly, i was hoping that tom brady would get hurt when they played the titans. 59-0 thats a total dick move running up the score like that. brady should have never taken a snap in the second half... him getting hurt running up the score would be sweet sweet irony.

That and going for it on 4th and 2.................. duh. Giving peyton the ball back was bad enough, but to give him a short field on top of that. game over

it's easy to say that now, but if they had gotten the first down, everyone would be sucking their dicks this morning and talking about how "gutsy" it was, and how "it's great to see a coach have confidence in his offense" and all that crap. If Brady was my QB, I can't say I wouldn't have at least entertained the notion of trying to end the game on that play.

Either choice was a gamble in some respect. I agree that punting seems like it would have been the safer bet, but hindsight is 20/20.

in any case, I preferred to see the Colts win.

it's easy to say that now, but if they had gotten the first down, everyone would be sucking their dicks this morning and talking about how "gutsy" it was, and how "it's great to see a coach have confidence in his offense" and all that crap.

yeah, but belichick is a defensive coach. he holds the defense in very high regard... id think punting it away would show confidence in the defense.

IMO there was no reason to go for it there. punt the ball away and make them march down the field. dont let them start at the 30.

I can't count the Colts games I've watched where they pull shit outta their asses in the last 5 minutes of a game and win it. Can't understand why they don't play the entire game the way they do the final few minutes.

Hope their success continues.