Aprilia of Columbus Announcement

Iron Pony

Not really. I would rather not waste time to go that far for the same bike I could get in the Cleveland area unless its worth the time.

You aren't going to find any deals on these right now. They are brand new, are well anticipated and typically, an existing Aprillia dealer has them sold to people with deposits... The prices are legit and seriously is going to pull the Ducati fans away. I think these aren't going to be sitting on floors...

They did in the US since 00.5. Just the Infrastrcture was bollocks. They haven't been in the top in Masterbike (even with the 1000 twins) for putting out shite.

Good bikes. Was just giving you shit... It's just now, they are making a bike that is capable of great things against the mighty Big 4. They now can compete with Ducati on a more level field and to Italians, that means a lot.

A lot of attention was given to Spies this year on a new bike winning a championship against the established OEMs. Nobody really saw Biaggi doing what he was doing and thought about it. To me, he had a tougher climb and a tougher challenege in taking that bike to the podium. Yamaha is a company that one expects them to do well right out of the box. Any of the Big 4 really. Well, maybe not Kawasaki... But, Aprillia to do so well with a new bike was pretty damn impressive.

I really looked at the BMW and Aprillia. I expected the results from Yamaha... BMW fell short. Way short in my mind. Aprillia did exceptionally well.