Clutch install from hell...

RSVDon

I've decided to say "fuck it" to the bolt in there. The head is sealed for now and I'm piecing together the components for LQ4 truck heads with ARP bolts and studs, etc. Low compression sounds like fun for $400 total for the head package.

If it's only one bolt, it will probably seal, and last for a while. I think the last 6.0 I did, and didn't get the bolt out (one of the few that it hard to get to for drilling) and it was quiet for quite some time. It may still be ok, we haven't seen the truck in a while, but should be soon, with plowing season coming up....

If it's only one bolt, it will probably seal, and last for a while. I think the last 6.0 I did, and didn't get the bolt out (one of the few that it hard to get to for drilling) and it was quiet for quite some time. It may still be ok, we haven't seen the truck in a while, but should be soon, with plowing season coming up....

From what I hear it's becoming more common on all of the LS motors. GM used some shitty bolts for the manifolds. I saw quite a few posts just like my issue when I searched. The good thing is, the factory manifolds have a very large flange so it will probably seal just fine.