our lake erie adventure to deliver granda080's bike

oldschoolsdime92

Granda080s father was elected to do the repair work on his bike, so I offered to haul it to his parents house! Great trip.lots of beautiful scenery,and wonderful food! Heres some pics my girlfriend natasha took, from the pier in huron ohio.

004.jpg

010.jpg

015.jpg

011.jpg

017.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

027.jpg

031.jpg

036.jpg

043.jpg

047.jpg

052.jpg

055.jpg

056.jpg

061.jpg

Edited by oldschoolsdime92

I was just going to say the same thing. I always went fishing for perch and walleye on that pier. Too bad they tore down the Showboat and let that area go to crap.

yeah... there's not much happening in that area right now. I make a trip there once or twice a year and its just getting crappier. HOWEVER, the last length to the light house had some big rocks that used to be pretty scary to cross and it looks like they replaced them so its an easy walk the entire way.

the rocks were still there. but it was a nice walkway. andy, granda080 mentioned the show boat, I wish i would have been able to see it!

yeah, the rocks were ok until the last 5 or 6 rocks right next to the light house... but they fixed those, i was suprised.

yeah, the rocks were ok until the last 5 or 6 rocks right next to the light house... but they fixed those, i was suprised.

gotcha! it got kinda steep the last 5 or 6 rocks, but it wasnt bad at all. People were walking there dogs there and just going for walks! It really was neat to see the fog on the lake. I had never been that far north!