My new ride

Likwid

Yea he has samples hanging on the wall. He uses the same stuff on cars he does out of his shop that he uses on the Porsche dealership that contracts him so you know its good stuff. Knowing Marco I'm sure you'll be real pleased with the way it comes out.

I know if I get my car sold and pick up a new one the first place its going is to him for all around 5% :lol:

Yea he has samples hanging on the wall. He uses the same stuff on cars he does out of his shop that he uses on the Porsche dealership that contracts him so you know its good stuff. Knowing Marco I'm sure you'll be real pleased with the way it comes out.

I know if I get my car sold and pick up a new one the first place its going is to him for all around 5% :lol:

go limo

Glad having Marco do it worked out for ya, I figured he wouldn't let ya down! How long did it take him and what did he end up doing it for?

He was having some issues, allergies and such... but ended up doing it while I was there, about 2 hours