1982 suzuki gs 650 $1,000 obo

ICEMAN

SELLING FOR A FRIEND... His info is at the bottom if you have questions...

details:

1982 suzuki gs 650 $1,000 obo

new tires, battery, regulator, stator, paint, bars...it's actually not a bad looking bike, comfy to ride etc. i have some room to work on the price.

thanks

andy

andrew.schlagheck@calphalon.com or call text 419-389-2085

Edited by ICEMAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG this is making me cry...... My current project bike is possibly costing me an arm and a leg to finish up the front end, idk if I have cash for this also, but if it doesn't sell in the next couple days and I am able to see about the suspension on my bike...I would LOVE to take it off your hands!

OMG this is making me cry...... My current project bike is possibly costing me an arm and a leg to finish up the front end, idk if I have cash for this also, but if it doesn't sell in the next couple days and I am able to see about the suspension on my bike...I would LOVE to take it off your hands!

i'll take payments. if it sits untill summer im sure i can get a grand for it...:eek:

still for sale, $600 will have a brand new battery in the next few days someone over charged the existing NEW battery :rolleyes:

419-389-2085

Are you selling it for $600 dollars? If so sold! Cash right now lol. Assuming it checks out with my mechanic.