Open carry?

max power

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear what you're saying' date=' but I've never been confronted by an officer in a negative capacity while OC'ing. Most people don't even notice, except for one shift manager at Giant Eagle. Whew.. that was an interesting afternoon. :lol:[/quote']

Ok, there's a story. I wanna hear it lol. Mainly because I got my holster tonight and am thinking about OC'ing some time.

Watch them both, every minute of them.

Really interesting vid, watched every minute. The second video was just the second half of the first though. ::confused:

Post count is everything. Besides, everyone needs someone to hate on, on here.

I won't have to shutup when you can just ride away from me on your wittle honda, right?

:lol: I hope you're not talking about my Hon-duh! You'd have to be on a moped for that thing to outrun you! ( :( truth)

I was talking about Punks Honduh - now that he's rocking the liter bike, thinks he's all that is man.

But, yea, sure, you too. Except Punk would pull away from me, and I'll leave your Interceptor like you're sitting still... accomplishes the same effect. Neither of you have to listen to liberal gun-hating BS coming from my piehole.

Really interesting vid, watched every minute. The second video was just the second half of the first though. ::confused:

Dang, usually the ones I have are part 1 and 2... either way, Part 2 is where the LEO starts talking so I can see people wanting to skip to that.

Dang, usually the ones I have are part 1 and 2... either way, Part 2 is where the LEO starts talking so I can see people wanting to skip to that.

Yeah I got to the end of the first one, and he started to take questions, then the second one I thought would be the questions, I was like uh...skip...skip.skip...yep same stuff. Actually I really enjoyed the first guy. Both had good info. So If I am confronted by a LEO for OC'ing I should really just STFU. Name, rank, SN. lol

I have been lurking on most of the gun topic threads. As a guy from the burbs, I never really thought about firearms. Currently thinking about taking a course to get a CC license. From the very little bit i read, it seems OC is a lot less of a hassle with laws then CC. A friend of mine always CC, but I dont know that i feel "safer" when we are out. I also don't feel any less safe because I do not carry.

So, until I can learn more about the laws for CC and OC, I cant say what is better, CC or OC.

Put me in the "gun-curious" catagory.

I have been lurking on most of the gun topic threads. As a guy from the burbs, I never really thought about firearms. Currently thinking about taking a course to get a CC license. From the very little bit i read, it seems OC is a lot less of a hassle with laws then CC. A friend of mine always CC, but I dont know that i feel "safer" when we are out. I also don't feel any less safe because I do not carry.

So, until I can learn more about the laws for CC and OC, I cant say what is better, CC or OC.

OC can be a hassle when it comes to the public and LEO's seeing your firearm. CC, no one knows but you need to be careful where you go.

You from Bedford PA?

I was talking about Punks Honduh - now that he's rocking the liter bike, thinks he's all that is man.

But, yea, sure, you too. Except Punk would pull away from me, and I'll leave your Interceptor like you're sitting still... accomplishes the same effect. Neither of you have to listen to liberal gun-hating BS coming from my piehole.

Gotcha! Exactly right, we don't have to hear about it riding down the road. :lol:

You have several issues you have to resolve in your own value system when trying to decide which is right for you. OC is less hassle on the surface because no license is involved but if it’s going to be a lifestyle and you want to stay legal, not so much. Walking around your neighborhood and around your house it's fine but if you want to do it away from home it starts to become a P.I.T.A.. Legally without a CCH license you need to make the weapon safe for transport which is really not so convenient. If you have your CCH license you don't have to worry so much about how you are transporting a firearm.

Wanna get everyone all riled up? Abortion should be performed free and to anyone at any age.

Guns should be completely outlawed

Public healthcare should be in place now

Old people should not be allowed to drive

Motorcyclists should all be required to wear helmets

Wanna get everyone all riled up? Abortion should be performed free and to anyone at any age.

Guns should be completely outlawed

Public healthcare should be in place now

Old people should not be allowed to drive

Motorcyclists should all be required to wear helmets

Aren't you the one who wanted to stay on topic?

Fail.

I am from Bedford, Ohio, near Cleveland.

<<You have several issues you have to resolve in your own value system when trying to decide which is right for you. OC is less hassle on the surface because no license is involved but if it’s going to be a lifestyle and you want to stay legal, not so much. Walking around your neighborhood and around your house it's fine but if you want to do it away from home it starts to become a P.I.T.A.. Legally without a CCH license you need to make the weapon safe for transport which is really not so convenient. If you have your CCH license you don't have to worry so much about how you are transporting a firearm.>>

You are correct in me trying to resolve my values, I am working on getting knowledge to see what works for me.