Open carry?

max power

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have visited OFCC but have never registered. It is too heavily moderated for my liking. When someone is a dumb fuck they should be called on it. We don't all have to agree but it would be nice to at least be able to have a discussion with adult speech and logic. I find them to be completely just the opposite of too conservative though.

Well the walmart is actually in 23 and there is one accrossed morris road from easton.

Easton you would probably be ok. But the people from Powell and Dumbland are just too conservative for their own good. The law would get you before you got to the pharmacy section or past produce.

I'd be in as well depending on location.

Question to the OC folks... if you're OC with a show or SAO pistol do you carry your main carry gun as well? I was thinking about this today, I prefer strongside carry and if I was carrying a nice show piece I'd want to CC my XD

eh, abbreviations

SAOSao Paulo (Capital City; Brazil)SAOSmithsonian Astrophysical ObservatorySAOStudent Activities OfficeSAOSession-At-Once (CD burning mode)SAOState Auditor's OfficeSAOStudent Affairs OfficeSAOState Attorney's OfficeSAOSpecial Astrophysical Observatory (Zelenchuksky region, Russian Federation)SAOStudy Abroad OfficeSAOSoftware Association of Oregon (Portland, OR)SAOSenior Administration OfficialSAOSecurity Assistance OrganizationSAOSecurity Advisory OpinionSAOSemi-Annual OscillationSAOSoutheast Asian OvalocytosisSAOSport Alliance of OntarioSAOSalvation Army OfficerSAOSingle Association ObjectSAOSouthern Association for OncologySAOStacy Adams Outdoors (shoes)SAOStratford Athletic OrganizationSAOSide A Only (band)SAOSpecial Activities OfficeSAOSan Francisco Area OfficeSAOsecurity assistance office/officer (US DoD)SAOStaff Action OfficerSAOselected attack option (US DoD)SAOStichting voor Alzheimer OnderzoekSAOSmartasses OnlineSAOSafety Assessment OfficeSAOSystematic Analysis of OperationsSAOSenior Acquisition OfficerSAOSubsequent Address with One signal (CCS #7 & ITU-T)SAOSurvivor's Assistance OfficerSAOSite Activation OfficerSAOServiciul Angajatori OnlineSAOStudent Ambulance OfficerSAOSonobuoy Acoustic OperatorSAOSubstance Abuse OfficerSAOSummary Alarm Outputs (Ciena)SAOSandia Area OfficeSAOSystem Analysis OfficeSAOSystem Acquisition OfficerSAOSupport Air Observation

I'm still not sure.

Even though it's perfectly legal...........I think open carrying is a bad thing. It only reassures the anti gun people, and LEO's of their thoughts on owning/carrying guns IMO. Like the idiot with the AR at the OBama town meeting a while back...Gives the "gun nut" thinking people plenty of "ammo" if you know what I mean...

depending on the holster of the day, (use 4 different ones) my xd(M) may as well be in the oc. If it hangs out well tough shit that you see it and dont like it. i usually try to keep it cc but sometimes with my IWB the handle will hang out of my shirt if i bend over to get something in the store or whatever, dont really worry if someone wants to call a LEO. From my experience with some LEOs at a gun show they liked my gun.