Ohio Riders Toy Drive

Casper

The OhioRiders' Toy Drive will be held on Saturday, December 5th, 2009. Toy donations will be accepted at Ohio Motorcycle at 3747 Park Mill Run Drive in Hilliard from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Types of Toys Needed:

Q : Are particular types of toys more in need than others?

A : The age groups that are in need of donations are the children from ages 0-2 and ages 15-17.

Q : What kinds of toys are not allowed?

A : Toys with military theme. Toys related to weapons/law enforcement type toys. Toys with candy. Used toys. No chemicals (i.e. experimental labs, acid, crystal projects, etc.). The Toys For tots program do not allow these toys. The Toys For Tots of the Marine Corps reserve will not distribute toys fitting this description that are donated to the program to children. Instead, these toys will be donated to another charity organization.

Q : What kind of toys can I donate?

A : New, unwrapped toys preferably around the $10 or above price range. It is unsafe to distribute dangerous or dirty toys that could cause injury or illness to a child.

Monetary contributions will also be accepted. All money will go to toys for kids in need.

Again a big thanks goes out to Ohio Motorcycle for allowing us to do this.

Let's help the kids have a great Holly Day.

I thought you liked to see them cry as you torch their toys in front of them...:eek::D J/K I'm down for seeing the little booger eaters happy.... I might even ride the bike over to deliver... as long as it's not raining....

It'd good to always see the same people at these things. Thanks for coming out peeps.

Sorry I gotta ask, where the heck was erbody else???

But thanks to Rick Saltzman(sp?) for chatting it up with the wife and I.

It'd good to always see the same people at these things. Thanks for coming out peeps.

Sorry I gotta ask, where the heck was erbody else???

But thanks to Rick Saltzman(sp?) for chatting it up with the wife and I.

Why didn't you call? I got there a little after 5...... Didn't know they close at 5. Still at D& B.

Will you be accepting anything more this week? There was just no way I could make it to columbus today, but I will be there for work this week, and could always drop something off. Just let me know if not I will make sure to watch for this next year.

im sure you have a collection spot somewhere in your area. No need to drive it here. the Fire Depts. and recruiters should have drop boxes for Toys For Tots.

im sure you have a collection spot somewhere in your area. No need to drive it here. the Fire Depts. and recruiters should have drop boxes for Toys For Tots.

Yeah my wife and I have already took somethings down to the local on here. Just thought I would chip in. I work a lot out of Ohio Health in Columbus so I am around there once or twice a week.