I'm back!

walther_gsp

State Farm valued the bike at $6057.73 (including tax and title). The repair estimate was 6400. I do have to say, the repair quote was kinda BS. I mean, $879 to replace the stock muffler? come on!

I'll be picking up an 04 R6, in blue this time. The recovery is going well. I really haven't had any knee pain in a few weeks and my shoulder is getting stronger, just not as strong as I would like right now. I'll definately up for QSL next week and some riding on Sunday. I have 8 weeks to make up for.

State Farm valued the bike at $6057.73 (including tax and title). The repair estimate was 6400. I do have to say, the repair quote was kinda BS. I mean, $879 to replace the stock muffler? come on!

$900 for a muffler is not unheard of. My mufflers cost $900 each. I took that money and got a full Muzzy M10 system, with Power Commander and TRE. Why both with putting the stock back on?!!?!?

Good luck with the new ride. I know a dealer near me selling an 07 Busa..brand new..for $9200. $3000 more buys you 1300CC's!

$900 for a muffler is not unheard of. My mufflers cost $900 each. I took that money and got a full Muzzy M10 system, with Power Commander and TRE. Why both with putting the stock back on?!!?!?

Good luck with the new ride. I know a dealer near me selling an 07 Busa..brand new..for $9200. $3000 more buys you 1300CC's!

+1

The stock pipes on most bikes are high. The stock pipe on the Suzuki 600/750 is around 720.00.:eek:

I'm not down with the busa. For that kind of money, I'd be looking at a used Duc 749 Dark or an RSVR.

And now I'm not back. Turns out my bank decided to put a hold on the check from my insurance company. I guess they do this all the time with insurance checks, but somehow forgot to do that earlier this year when I cashed a multi-thousand dollar insurance check from my car insurance co. Fuckers. So I'll remain bikeless until the 15th. That will bring me up to 9 weeks without being able to ride.