Sold my Duc.... Got a new ride..

Dubguy85

Yeah slow, I'm sure you were bouncing off the limiter in every gear on your way to BWR with it. You went from a bike that was bad on an every day basis to a bike that is only slightly less bad on a daily basis. Oh well, it's your choice. Glad you like it. ;)

Yea, I almost went with a motard or sport touring...Don't really care about being bad...I just wanted funds to support my track habit...I plan to do 10-15 track days this year, and trying to get everything ready "tires, oil, etc" and prepay track days early so when the time comes, I'm not scrounging for cash

Yea, I almost went with a motard or sport touring...Don't really care about being bad...I just wanted funds to support my track habit...I plan to do 10-15 track days this year, and trying to get everything ready "tires, oil, etc" and prepay track days early so when the time comes, I'm not scrounging for cash

The track fund is a wise idea!!!! Nice bike man and hell yea for a new bike! I miss all my bikes...

so thats why you ride in novice,because the 05 was too slow?

so now we see you in advance,right.

1. I don't ride novice (Only did the first 2 track days last year, and that was one you were at)

2. I never tracked my CBR

3. You will see me in Intermediate at the beginning of the year, and hopefully advanced by the end

1. I don't ride novice (Only did the first 2 track days last year, and that was one you were at)

2. I never tracked my CBR

3. You will see me in Intermediate at the beginning of the year, and hopefully advanced by the end

ok. you going wait to april for mid ohio,or you go somewhere before?

we plannin go in march to barber again

you pansy, you can't cut it on the road with the real riders like me, you should stick to the track... at least there you won't get shanked by some dude named moose for riding like a retard... :D:p... just kidding a-hole... nice bike, maybe you'll keep it for more then 3 months...