New from NEOH

XCLR8TN

THIS IS AMAZING!!!! :wackit::wackit::wackit::leghump::leghump: :leghump::idhitit::idhitit::idhitit:

WHITEtribal.jpg

Your sense of design style is great! I hope you pull it off! If the finished product looks 9/10 of that design you're gonna have to keep me from rubbing my crotch on it if we ever meet.

I'm Don by the way. :lol: Welcome to OR. Enjoy!

THIS IS AMAZING!!!! :wackit::wackit::wackit::leghump::leghump: :leghump::idhitit::idhitit::idhitit:

WHITEtribal.jpg

Your sense of design style is great! I hope you pull it off! If the finished product looks 9/10 of that design you're gonna have to keep me from rubbing my crotch on it if we ever meet.

You sick bastard...your gonna teabag a bike...?

Btw, to the op...welcome to the site. We have perverts of all kinds here. :D

welcome fellow neo! love the pearl white.
whoa dude I love that color green on ur bike--surprised I haven't seen ya around! I'm actually from Munroe Falls and went to KSU...

WHITEtribal.jpg

haha wow hi!:cheers:
Close enough. Too bad she's never gonna get that smell to go away. :D

In all seriousness, that scheme does look awesome.

as long as you've got pants on I'm cool with it :wtf:

i graduated may 08 from kent.....i lived in cf for a while too. i used to commute from hudson to kent almost everyday on the bike. 91 and 303 to 59 to 261. im surprised we havent run across each other before

i graduated may 08 from kent.....i lived in cf for a while too. i used to commute from hudson to kent almost everyday on the bike. 91 and 303 to 59 to 261. im surprised we havent run across each other before
LOL we both graduated in the same month of the same year, odd! I was commuting just MF to Tallmadge on the bike, down 91. I passed a guy on a yellow F4i a few times, but no green bikes :( Only green bike I've seen around here is a black/green monster themed extended swingarm bike.. cant remember what it is but its freakin LOUD.

Damn, I'll probably see ya around next year!

You're gonna fit in just fine around here. :)
thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

what was your major? btw i have relocated to youngstown but i still ride up that way sometimes.
"technology" lol I went to OSU for a year for industrial design, came back to kent for industrial technology, remembered I hate math, switched to just tech :)

• 6 years later...