Progressive custom bike

Likwid

She's on the road a lot but I managed to snap some pictures while she was in the lobby... I love looking at this bike.

I can snap some more pictures if anyone wants to see something specifically. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures, I can bring my camera to work if people are really interested....

16469_629395434732_39112443_35807625_3526231_n.jpg

16469_629395300002_39112443_35807622_699986_n.jpg

So' date=' do you guys have a sport bike or just 'Gender Neutral' bikes?[/quote']

lol!

I'll double check tomorrow, but I don't think we have a custom sport bike... I'm going to bring that up though, we have 2 choppers (only 1 is at the home office usually).

This is the recent chopper that was built... I don't really like it, but I wouldn't turn it down.

Sucker-Punch-Sally-Flo-Flyer.jpg

Ironic. That bike is probably illegal in most states. Pretty sure it is in Ohio. The handlebars are too high compared to the seat.

Heh

This bike is up for give away' date=' looks like you can register at the cycleshows... I wonder if you're all ineligible because you know me? :)

[img']http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs007.snc3/11460_179442256045_110247291045_3429208_2124088_n.jpg

11460_179442246045_110247291045_3429207_24117_n.jpg

that is bad ass!!!!

It's sharp, but there are a few things about it I don't like... particularly the front end and the oil tank... but still, it's a sweet bike. It's called "Flo's Flyer"

You can't tell from most the pictures, but the tank is split... pretty sharp.

It's sharp, but there are a few things about it I don't like... particularly the front end and the oil tank... but still, it's a sweet bike. It's called "Flo's Flyer"

You can't tell from most the pictures, but the tank is split... pretty sharp.

i like the front end and that rear disc it awesome

This and that fugly chick on TV 24/7 is why Progressive is so expensive.

:eek: Come on now, Flo is HOT! :lol: Ya know, with her tricked out name tag and all.

It's all about marketing man, it obviously made you remember Progressive, even if you have a negative view of them. They ALL spend money on marketing, just some are more creative and noticeable.

Teaching me to hate them and switching channels everytime that 900 riding ho comes on

TV is not going to make me want to do business with them EVER.

It's still brand recognition. I'm willing to bet that you are in the minority on this, and I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I am also annoyed by the commercials, especially the repetition, but repetition is KING in advertising and marketing!

I can't say 100%, but their marketing is aa big part of what made me quote my insurance with them.

Hmmmm, what can I say?

Personally, I dislike Flo's character

Professionally, she's amazing

You either love her or hate her, but the campaign works.

http://www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2009/09/progressives_flo_takes_on_geik.html

Nothing I've said here is the opinion of Progressive, I've used public sources for any information presented.