Junkies and O.R team up???

gixxie750

Junkies and O.R at the track?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Junkies and O.R at the track?

I have seen ALLOT of O.R has track bikes now and or go to the track. Wanted to guage intertest on a day with both our groups together at a track event. No event in particular,but some event in 2010. Maybe we can take over putnam,mid-oh,or BG if it opens. Or we can go farther. IF we get allot of people together i'm very sure we can get a discount. Interest? Suggestions?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could def. do that.... set up the place and the grill and I can bring the meat n spices...

want to rock the Katana around the track, eh Moose? In that case I seriously recommend getting better engine covers, something like a NRC or whatever. When I lowsided, even at low speed, my starter cover (left side) hit first and cracked, losing all my oil in the process. NRC's are thicker metal and won't crack nearly as easy.

That being said, I wanted to do a trackday on the RR, sounds like a good time!

Always in for a good day at the track. It would certainly do well to familiarize new people with track riding too. And get more people familiar with OR and the Junkies too, if marketed right- which could be beneficial to the sites' sponsors. Lot's of potential if done right.

Sounds like a cool idea! I might be in for hangin out at the track, don't know about rockin the two-fiddy around though :eek:!

That bike can corner too, you know. It's not all about speed down the straights that make the track days fun. Melting the tyre's edge is more fun than the center strip...:p

Moose is all about the meat!

Sounds like a cool idea! I might be in for hangin out at the track, don't know about rockin the two-fiddy around though :eek:!

No worries. If it makes you feel any better, i can jog around the track...so it looks like your going faster than 20. :p

I'm obviously not manly enough to be a racer.

But I'd be down to help out in some manner that doesn't involve holding an umbrella. :D

your every bit man enough to start in the beginner group and work your way up like everyone else , its a hella good time . Im gonna do more this year for sure and you should too