Junkies and O.R at the track?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Junkies and O.R at the track?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll like me I'm cool as hell.

No track bike this year wish I could do it. I will not be using my street bike. I seem to wreck about every other time I'm at the track. I wrecked the last time so this time should be good but my new street bike is too fast for me to handle on the track at my skill level.

liar

Well my mommy thinks so anyway.

You may be the humblest person I know , or one hell of a bluffer .

I would be out there rockin a 600 but quite honestly I don't think I could handle a 1000 out there and it scares me a little. If I would do it with the street bike I'm thinking intermediate, to keep me from being sucked into a situation over my head.

I think jporter is lending me the Ninja 250 :-D

Good luck getting the wife to buy into that one! The 250's more her's than mine...

We may see about it when the time gets closer. If nothing else, I have a good camera, a couple decent lenses, and a need to gain some skill, so maybe I could go to take pics! That is if I don't take one of the bikes out with the other beginners!

The 250 is a perfect track bike!

I have heard that about the 250. I do like to push it, too. Chicken strips are pretty much non-existant on that bike, front and rear tires, which were new this year. I'm even impressed with the brakes, they're much better than the Interceptor's!

I'd need to round up a trailer and truck to get it up there, or ride it to get there (I know, not a good idea.)

Ive got a trailer for sale

I've got no money... But, quick details anyway, please...

I have a couple that I can borrow, none are specifically setup for bikes, but my dad's has tie-downs in the florr, which works. The 250's light enough to throw in a truck bed even, with a little help.

I'm in for anything that doesn't conflict with another trackday.

(and I also have a cheap trailer for sale if anyone is interested.) Assuming i've got this trailer sold, and a new one purchased, I should be equipped to take at least 2, if not 3 bikes.

If my brother's isn't one of them, I also have a set of old 2-piece leathers that someone could borrow. size 42, but fits smaller than that. (i can shoehorn into them when it rains, and i'm 6' ~180).