labor day ride

jermattak

i have flushmounts on the way, i had bought some hotbodies ones and they had a bad connection into the light(took me two weeks to figure out what the heck was wrong)but hotbodies is shipping me new ones. i was hopeing they would be here by now, but they are not, if they are not here by tommorow i am sol.

but i ride an 06 600rr.

E-Flores, I have Gregg custom LED $125 signals and I never use them except at night. All I ever use is HAND SIGNALS.

Satan? You really coming down to K.I just to make this ride?? When is this ride? If it's Monday LATE morning, I wouldn't mind meeting ALL of you guys and taking on some nice back roads! Let's do it, what do you all say? I'll meet up with you guys there, but I'll be going my own way to my favorite roads. :)

Yeah, down in Oregonia, near where they hold the hill climbs there was a group parked at some log cabin type store. We headed up the s-turns right next to where those guys were and we went screaming up the hill. It was on Wilmington Rd. or Oregonia Rd. or some road like that down there in the valley.