They might as well call it a WINshield.

Aerik

Seriously. My Shadow came with a windshield, but I immediately took it off and lost it in storage. The 'police-bike' look is teh fail.

But, I found it and put it on anyway, and holy shit that thing is awesome. Over the last couple of weeks, my commute/ rides had been getting less and less pleasant. Yesterday, however, I was more or less comfortable wearing my '50-degree' gear (plus a facemask).

Seriously, all you other cruiser guys-- Don't be afraid of looking like el-douchebagio. Get a fuggin windshield. This shit is awesome.

Oh, shit, it's happening; 30 more years and they'll be issuing me a GoldWing and an AARP membership. /facepalm :p

I think that's like 5 or 6 people with something I said in their sig line. :confused:

We're all making fun of you, since we can't neg rep you now, loser... :lol:

Wow, this whole rep thing has made my day! I was justr having a normal Monday, but now I'm actually smiling!!!

But, I found it and put it on anyway, and holy shit that thing is awesome.

Get a quick release setup for it. Best of both worlds. Me, I am full windshield all the time. I do 20 miles per day on the turnpike, I can't imagine not having it. And I sure as heck can't imagine having it on an 8 hour freeway run to The Dragon or something like that.

sheeeet.... even my itty bitsy little flyscreen does the job...

I like them for what they do, but traditional windshields are so tacky.

There are some newer modern designs that cost double that, heh...

I think it's that rounded top that gives it the popo look.

The newer ones that are kinda squared off look great.

But you'll never get me behind a windshield that's so tall I have to look through it...

sheeeet.... even my itty bitsy little flyscreen does the job...

I like them for what they do, but traditional windshields are so tacky.

There are some newer modern designs that cost double that, heh...

I think it's that rounded top that gives it the popo look.

The newer ones that are kinda squared off look great.

But you'll never get me behind a windshield that's so tall I have to look through it...

Yeah, mine looks absolutely retarded. At least I'm a fairly tall guy, so I have little trouble looking over it.