Laughing my ass off at the ex.

DTM Brian

wow....i could liquidate all my assets and combine it with my bank account and not even come up with 25k, and she wants that much for just an engagement ring? shes only 2 years older than i am, wtf? tell her to go to college, get her own job, and buy her own damn 25k ring lol....greedy ass spoiled rich bitch....no offense brian....i say youre better off without this one anyways...hell my girl wanted to shop for her ring at walmart to save cash...i obviously said no, but its the thought that counts (IDG practically gave me her ring lol...$5k ring for $1400 out the door since it went outta business lol)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I can't date 18-21yr olds anymore. They're fun to look at and hop in the sack with, but their rationale and lack of problem solving ability drives me INSANE.

No shit ... no more cradle robbing for me. I'm sick and tired of muhfuckahs who haven't "found themselves" yet. UGHH gaddamn get a Magellan, ole lost-in-the sauce ass :p

At this point, I would happily trade young/hot for a something with a brain in his head instead of ONLY in his britches. Brian when you get tired of babysitting and hand-holding, and you ready to step up to the big leagues, holla at your girl :D

Please ignore spelling and grammar.

I will go back and clean it up later.

Soo..................

All this shit is great. Just felt the need to post this. So I mentioned with a post in another thread that my ex had ran around on me. Well has since made a couple calls here and there in regards to the check engine light being on her camaro and and wanting me to look at the tune. In a calm voice I reply how she see about getting help from the guy she was sleeping with. Seems to me he could help you with your needs. lol. Anyway I have ignored all phone calls and 90% of her texts. I have also been leaving my house about the time she gets out of school so I do not have to deal with her. Well tonight she comes over to the house to tell me how she is sorry. She also goes on to tell me she has been on 4 dates in 4 days. She likes one of them alot. The rest I guess are losers according to her. So I ask her why she went out with them. It is to get over me. Well I am a bit jealous that she is able to get that many dates in such a short time. I am far from jealous of what they have to offer.

So two of Lauren's complaints are the fact that I do not have a 401k for retirement (Last time I checked this does not apply to the self employeed.) I also have too many cars and she thinks I should sell all 4 mustangs and just keep the Vette. Well last time I check every single one of my toys including 4 mustangs, vette, sportbike, 4 wheelers, and 2 trucks are paid for. This year I was able to put another 30K into savings from busting ass at the shop. So I am not sure how this affects her. The whole time she lived with me she never paid for any utilities or pay any rent. Yet time and time again I am told that I have nothing in place for down the road and I am not in a financial position to support a family. Hmm. Once again every single toy is paid for. I own everything in my shop with the exception of the 4 walls around me. I put a decent chunk of change into savings every year.

Cliffs. This girl expected a $25,000.00 engagment ring and a house in New Albany. Did I mention she is a server at Applebees?

Now I want to say that I do not look down on what people do for a living. As long as what you do makes you happy and makes you feel good then I say do it. That goes for even being a door greeter at Walmart. If you work you ass off and do the best job you can do then I have all the respect for you.

So what finally makes me laugh my ass off. I ask to tell me what all of these guys do for a living. I guess the guy she really liked the most was a pizza delivery driver. I could not help but laugh. It is not because of what he does. I am sure he does a good job and makes enough money to make him happy. But I can not stop laughing when I tell her to ask pizza boy to buy her a $25,000 engagement ring and a 400k-500k house in New Albany. She was speechless. Basically ended up leaving shortly after that with tears in her eyes. Guess she of thought about me when she passed out drinking and ended up in another mans bed and going on a date with a pizza delivery driver.

Yes it would be nice to line me up 4 dates that could appreciate me for me and tell her about it. Oh well you can not win them all. However at least I am feeling pretty damn good about myself right now. :)

Having been in similar situations to you in the past, I find the best thing to do is to get out with friends and keep busy. Get ahold of me, and we'll go hang out.

We get older they stay the same age. Personally it sounds like you still care for her. Anyone who can let a cheater come back over and tell them about the guys she is seeing(already?) is just a game player. Youth has soooooo many games and as u get older the games go away. Now that she is gone show us some pics of her lol.

Wow I did not expect so many responses. Thank you for all the support and sound advice. I agree it is time for me to move on. There is small part of me that cares about her. However the writing is on the wall. She is never going to change and I can not deal with the heartache any longer.

Brian when you get tired of babysitting and hand-holding, and you ready to step up to the big leagues, holla at your girl :D

Don't do it, Brian! ChickOn2 just wants that $25k ring! :lol: Just playin'.

Edited by Cypress

toys > men as well people!

But dude, I am really happy that you didnt buy into her bullshit. You have every reason to feel good about yourself for sure and fuck the gold diggin cheatin bitch! You can do better so there is no reason for you not to do exactly that

toys > men as well people!

But dude, I am really happy that you didnt buy into her bullshit. You have every reason to feel good about yourself for sure and fuck the gold diggin cheatin bitch! You can do better so there is no reason for you not to do exactly that

i dont think he is going to buy you a 25k ring either....:p

and lol at bold

Another sign of the times..... Everything is about what you have, not who you are.

I don't have a lot, but it's more than I NEED, so I'm happy with it. The relationships I have with the people in my life mean more than all the stuff I have. As long as I have a roof over my head, heat, lights, transportation, and a bike, I'm ok.

I have to send out props to you for having everything paid off though, that's the way to have it! It sounds like you're a pretty smart guy, you'll get the woman situation figured out (as much as it can be figured out, that is!)

Another sign of the times..... Everything is about what you have, not who you are.

I don't have a lot, but it's more than I NEED, so I'm happy with it. The relationships I have with the people in my life mean more than all the stuff I have. As long as I have a roof over my head, heat, lights, transportation, and a bike, I'm ok.

I have to send out props to you for having everything paid off though, that's the way to have it! It sounds like you're a pretty smart guy, you'll get the woman situation figured out (as much as it can be figured out, that is!)

When it is all said and done all i really need is a roof over my head and food on the table. Not sure how the whole car thing came to be. I have always enjoyed working on them and modifying them. Only bad habit I really have.

Great minds think alike.

Girl is 21 years old does not think before she acts. She has blacked out many times from drinking. I asked her many times to sober up so I would not have to worry. I have not had 1 drink in about a year now. This was my promise to her if she would stay sober and safe. I do not even have a drinking problem. I have never been drunk in the 33 years that I have been on this earth.

Give me her number. I'll put it in her pooper and make her cry for you.

When it is all said and done all i really need is a roof over my head and food on the table. Not sure how the whole car thing came to be. I have always enjoyed working on them and modifying them. Only bad habit I really have.

Having the cars and bikes is not a BAD thing by any means. That shouldn't even be a consideration for a woman when looking for a guy. But, the way things are, people are judged by others, and by WHAT THEY HAVE, not WHO THEY ARE. It sounds to me like you're both a decent guy, AND have lot's of cool stuff.

Well you are 100% right in that sometimes we are judged by what we have. The way I met this girl was at a friends house in Mount Vernon. He had been on my ass about bring the vette up to show him and take him for a ride. He has been a drag racer of very fast cars (7 sec ets) and was a street racer back in the day. Lauren was working for his wife at her tanning salon. It just so happened Lauren was there to see his wife when I come driving up in the vette. She did not waste any time coming outside to introduce herself. After about 5 mins she tells me I understand you also have a bike and have your own business. Right there I should of known. Later on she told me she saw dollar signs when she met me. Well in all honesty I saw a 5'11" tan blonde with big tits. LOL. Looks like I am just as guilty.

So two of Lauren's complaints are the fact that I do not have a 401k for retirement (Last time I checked this does not apply to the self employeed.) I also have too many cars and she thinks I should sell all 4 mustangs and just keep the Vette. Well last time I check every single one of my toys including 4 mustangs, vette, sportbike, 4 wheelers, and 2 trucks are paid for. This year I was able to put another 30K into savings from busting ass at the shop. So I am not sure how this affects her. The whole time she lived with me she never paid for any utilities or pay any rent. Yet time and time again I am told that I have nothing in place for down the road and I am not in a financial position to support a family. Hmm. Once again every single toy is paid for. I own everything in my shop with the exception of the 4 walls around me. I put a decent chunk of change into savings every year.

Cliffs. This girl expected a $25,000.00 engagment ring and a house in New Albany. Did I mention she is a server at Applebees?

However at least I am feeling pretty damn good about myself right now. :)

Well it sounds like you've reached the point where you aren't going to give her another chance... It's bittersweet but in the end it's best for YOU, so kudos to you for putting it all out there. I just don't understand people who want to have everything handed to them. If she wants you to have a 401k, where is her own 401k?? Interesting how things play out....

I hope you meet someone more compatible and find happiness soon.