Cougar Cruise

vw151

They have college single cruises also...my alumni association normally sends me shit every other month or so. Combination of colleges around the US, a bunch of recently graduated singles, 1 boat in the middle of the ocean and an endless supply of alcohol. I really see no flaw in it actually.

OMG you have to read the comments at the end of that article! FREAKING HILARIOUS!

Cougar_Katy (0 friends, send message) wrote: 11/30/2009 9:20:44 PM

So, I think the ratio is 3 men to 1 Woman, so why are we in the wrong here? Why should we be judged, just because we like our Men alive and kicking, instead of heading for the grave.

I attended the Cougar Convention in Palo Alto, CA and it happened to be a fantastic experience. The guys were all very respectful and it didn't feel like a meat market to me. So hopefully, I will experience the same thing on this cruise.

Don't worry about your Sons' , they are in good hands.

I love older women...divorced' date=' or not. :)[/quote']

Older, younger, its all good, I just love women :D, to bad I'm about 20yrs older than what them Cougars are looking for :(,

besides, I'm happily married. Love you honey. ;) (backs away slowly covering his ass)

Why go on a cruise when you can just go to Martini Park at Easton on any given Friday night?

a cruise is a captive audience that is out to have some fun for a week or so. I think this increases your odds of gettin laid in a matter of hours much more. When you are at a bar on Friday night there are a lot more variables, cock blocking friends who have to work in the morning, who's house are you gonna go back to and so on and so forth.

Anyway, I just thought the cougar cruise was funny.

Never been to Martini Park. I think it would be fun to do an experiment there though if there are indeed lots of cougars. Said experiment would be for research purposes only of course.

Indeed, that place is chock full o' cougars. Drunk as f*ck cougars at that.

a cruise is a captive audience that is out to have some fun for a week or so. I think this increases your odds of gettin laid in a matter of hours much more. When you are at a bar on Friday night there are a lot more variables, cock blocking friends who have to work in the morning, who's house are you gonna go back to and so on and so forth.

Anyway, I just thought the cougar cruise was funny.

:mad: I was being a smart ass. But now that I think about it, why pay $1200 or so dollars to be captive when you can go to Martini Park and take your chances for free?

:mad: I was being a smart ass. But now that I think about it, why pay $1200 or so dollars to be captive when you can go to Martini Park and take your chances for free?

well point taken, but hey, if you were gonna do a vacation anyway, why not go somewhere that has a high chance of getting you some cougar tail! LOL

here is a quote out of one of the articles

"It's like they say in Las Vegas: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Same thing on a cruise boat," Grosse said. "People don't have their bosses, their neighbors, their co-workers and their family looking over their shoulder. They can let the inner child out on a cruise."

Now all that's left is the Hedgehog Cruise, where guys who look like the current version of Ron Jeremy and Carl from ATHF can try and hook up with drunk airheads willing to take a face full of hair-infested cock snot.

ewe

LMAO!! Interesting. So who wants to go do some research. :lol:

Why go on a cruise when you can just go to Martini Park at Easton on any given Friday night?

Soooo true. I don't think I'll ever go back there again. Not my scene and I have been called a cougar many a times b/c of all the young guys I dated and ended up paying for all their stupid shit. Sooo glad I'm over that phase of my life. LoL. :eek:

Never been to Martini Park. I think it would be fun to do an experiment there though if there are indeed lots of cougars. Said experiment would be for research purposes only of course.

Ya Kevin BUT the majority of these older women were not that attractive (and I'm the first one to say if a female looks good). They looked like there skin was stretched thin across their face from so much plastic surgery and had lips pumped full of collagen.

True and I'm sure most would have been more than happy to go home with a young, handsome stud. ;)

Always been a fan of social experimentation:D

O'Really? :rolleyes:

Ya Kevin BUT the majority of these older women were not that attractive (and I'm the first one to say if a female looks good). They looked like there skin was stretched thin across their face from so much plastic surgery and had lips pumped full of collagen.

EwweeWwww. Well this is why its research. ;)

Didnt the article say it would cost $125? Seems pretty damn cheap to me...