$$$ cobra car build

Uncle Punk

I think it looks hideous. But aparently that's just me? I'm not a big fan of flashy stuff though.

While I don't care for it personally, I TOTALLY respect the work that went into making it look the way it does!

We had a customer bring in a partially assembled Cobra kit a few years ago, for us to complete. It turned out AWESOME! They decided they want it black, with no stripes. The 5.0 EFI engine was NOT stock, it was a fun ride, but not something that I would own, although I really enjoy working on that sort of stuff!

The kit was from Factory Five, which I've been told is one of the better Cobra kit car companies out there.

That is pretty sweet. Almost like the original Carroll Shelby ones. My brother has a Factory Five one that is almost done, but it's hard for him to finish it cause he lives in Alaska now and the car is here.

Which makes me think that maybe taking out his '67 GT 500 that is also here in Columbus wouldn't be a bad idea.