Demonoid back up!!

chevysoldier

It was back up yesterday.... Old news... :lol:

It's gonna take a few days/weeks for all the newest stuff to all be seeded, but it's already getting there!

BTW, CS: it's just a TORRENT site, utorrent is just one program that you can use to download torrents from there.

yeah yeah :p fixed. Its been like 6 months since I have dealt with torrents lol

isohunt has a shit ton of trojans right now screwed my computer up and im still trying to fix it!

Demonoid is know for have pretty clean stuff, which is great for the volume that they have pass through there! Also, if you read the comments on the torrents, people will tell you if there is a trojan or virus, or if a crack shows up as one, even. A very good file sharing community.

Demonoid is know for have pretty clean stuff, which is great for the volume that they have pass through there! Also, if you read the comments on the torrents, people will tell you if there is a trojan or virus, or if a crack shows up as one, even. A very good file sharing community.

isohunt is usualy the same way. just got one bad one outta.... haha

Also, if you read the comments on the torrents, people will tell you if there is a trojan or virus, or if a crack shows up as one, even.

Just because a comment is posted that says the file has a Trojan or virus, doesn't mean that it actually has one. some antivirus programs will report virtually all cracks as a virus or trojan when it in fact is not. That doesn't mean not taking precautions tho.

yes, but the people in demonoid usually know the difference of whether its a clean crack or indeed one infected with a legitmate virus, whereas the public torrent sites can have sketchy cry wolf comments or people that don't know even a completely clean crack can be seen as a trojan.

someone has to have invites available to give out. i don't have any more to give to either site if that was your next question.

if i had some for demonoid i'd give them out left and right, but with r-u.com im a little more picky because if the people i invite don't keep their ratio above the minimum difference i can get booted from the site as well.