Brimstone Quadracycle: 750 HP V8-Powered Hell Sled

Disclaimer

So, WTF is this? :eek: Whatever it is, I'd mount it.

I found it on Jalopnik today.

http://jalopnik.com/5426920/brimstone-quadracycle-750-hp-v8+powered-hell-sled

500x_brimstone_quadracycle_01.jpg

There are dumb bad ideas, dangerous bad ideas, and bad ideas that are staggering achievements of genius. The Brimstone Quadracycle is the latter. A custom-built, four-wheeled motorcycle with a V8 cranking out up to 750HP. It'll even tow a trailer.

Within 2.8 seconds of laying the throttle wide open, you're already at 60 MPH. Leave it there another 3.2 seconds and you're in felony territory at 120 MPH. This is the kind of thing a 455 cubic inch V8-equipped, 750 HP Brimstone Quadracycle is capable of. Oh sure, you can get a more pedestrian 427 CI V8 with only 300 HP, but we're really only arguing over degrees of lethality. Living somewhere between motorcycle, automobile and methamphetamines of dubious hill-country origin, the Quadracycle doesn't mess around with bullshit like seat belts and roll cages, it's you and a saddle, against that aluminum V8, a GM 700R4 and four wheels. The term "batshit crazy" comes to mind.

This may be even crazier than the current king of stupid, the Boss Hoss. At least with the Hoss, the ever present danger of dropping the thing in a gravel corner is in the back of your mind. Here you're reassured by static stability, four contact patches, lower seating and no chance to spill, things which will inevitably result in napalm insanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbIfUNceZ-k&feature=player_embedded

cool execution, lame concept..i hate 4 wheelers, quads, atv's, whatever you wanna call them...

if it doesn't countersteer, put a steering wheel on it

I hate stereo speakers on a bike. You should have to ride around with no shirt on and Bad Co. blaring when you have them.

I doubt that would be street legal in ohio.

motorcycles are limited to 3 wheels and that thing doesn't have a seatbelt or windscreen.

I don't believe the law requires a car to have a windsheild, but it must have functioning wipers...:dunno:

It wouldn't take much to make it street legal in ohio, seatbelt, wipers, fenders, proper lights...

you could have that thing registered as a homebuilt car in no time...