Where do flame threads go?

Likwid

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, people can just lighten the hell up?

That's cool and all except when the same individual is repeatedly bashed with personal insults that go beyond what should be acceptable. Calling me a sheepfucker is acceptable because it's all in good fun but when a person is continuously bashed over and over again by someone who is clearly trying to be hurtful, that's just bullshit and shouldn't be tolerated. Some of the members on this forum are just fucking cruel and cant stop beating the dead horse, hell I've seen posts just in the last day or so making personal attacks on other members that haven't even posted in the last couple of weeks. Those members should "just lighten up"? Fuck that.

Better not be talking about me, I'll fuck you up in person (kidding for the purposeful point of showing how idiotic internet to real life violence is funny)

Shit bitch, I'll bend you over and pound sand in your ass.............not kidding.

Wait, wut? :lol:

That's cool and all except when the same individual is repeatedly bashed with personal insults that go beyond what should be acceptable. Calling me a sheepfucker is acceptable because it's all in good fun but when a person is continuously bashed over and over again by someone who is clearly trying to be hurtful, that's just bullshit and shouldn't be tolerated. Some of the members on this forum are just fucking cruel and cant stop beating the dead horse, hell I've seen posts just in the last day or so making personal attacks on other members that haven't even posted in the last couple of weeks. Those members should "just lighten up"? Fuck that.

Yeah. I'm getting sick of those mudderfluggerz too Sam.

But unlike them I fully plan on telling them a few things face to face next time we meet outta da Matrix. Just keepin it real.

Tell me now so I can prepare myself :)

That reminds me of 2 of my fav quotes.

bathe yourself and lay nekkid before me.-Ghandi.

Face down, ass up. That's the way I likes to fuck.- Dhali Lama

( that was way too ghey sry.)

Matt. You're good. I like you cause you're moodier than I am. ;)

That reminds me of 2 of my fav quotes.

bathe yourself and lay nekkid before me.-Ghandi.

Face down, ass up. That's the way I likes to fuck.- Dhali Lama

( that was way too ghey sry.)

Matt. You're good. I like you cause you're moodier than I am. ;)

The Dahli Llama wrote that song? :wtf: I thought it was Chaka Kahn.

when a person is continuously bashed over and over again by someone who is clearly trying to be hurtful, that's just bullshit and shouldn't be tolerated. Some of the members on this forum are just fucking cruel and cant stop beating the dead horse, hell I've seen posts just in the last day or so making personal attacks on other members that haven't even posted in the last couple of weeks. Those members should "just lighten up"? Fuck that.

I'll assume you're talking about Jcroz?

Like I said, I'll let it go when he grows up. He started this legacy for himself with his first impression. So if he can't take the ribbing, GTFO. If he doesn't want to be called a turd, quit being a turd.

I'll assume you're talking about Jcroz?

Like I said, I'll let it go when he grows up. He started this legacy for himself with his first impression. So if he can't take the ribbing, GTFO. If he doesn't want to be called a turd, quit being a turd.

No, he brings his shit upon himself by fueling the fire with his every post.

Yeah. I'm getting sick of those mudderfluggerz too Sam.

But unlike them I fully plan on telling them a few things face to face next time we meet outta da Matrix. Just keepin it real.

Not cool! I seriously hope you aren't threatening someone about something said over the internet to someone else. Someone needs to check their priorities. The internet is not serious business.

Jcroz is more of a troll than me... seriously, he's TRYING to get people riled up. The first few I chalked up to him being a moron, now you can tell he's trying.

If he isn't trying, he's even a bigger waste of space, but either way I don't give a shit. I won't ride with him so it doesn't impact me.