Which MC has the coolest cockpit?

RSVDon

Here we go, which bike (S/T, cruiser, sportbike, etc.) do you think has the coolest cockpit? This is completely opinion based, just throw out a picture of which one you think is the best. Go!

Mine:

The Aprilia Futura. While an older design, I always loved how it felt and looked like you were strapping on a fighter jet from that cockpit view.

0107_zoom+2001_aprilia_futura+gauges_view.jpg

Edited by RSVDon

but Im kidding , you sir , are serious :)

No, other than how hideous the one you posted was....

I like the LCD + tach that a lot of the newer bikes have on them. The 929rr we have here that's an engine donor for another project is an example. Maybe not COOL as the thread says, but improved from just a couple analog gauges.

Here we go, which bike (S/T, cruiser, sportbike, etc.) do you think has the coolest cockpit? This is completely opinion based, just throw out a picture of which one you think is the best. Go!

Mine:

The Aprilia Futura. While an older design, I always loved how it felt and looked like you were strapping on a fighter jet from that cockpit view.

0107_zoom+2001_aprilia_futura+gauges_view.jpg

Bloody hell, all you need is a HUD and a loud tone telling you when you have missile lock and you're all set. That is one awesome dash.