got my kholster

Hoblick

got it in the other day, i got it all trimmed up the way i wanted.. .i did a combat cut on it and cut it down some so the mag release isnt touching the leather, still leaving some of the adjustment holes so i can adjust it if i need to. i already adjusted it some, got it canted forward a bit and brought the gun up out of the waistband a tad more than it came from them. its a nice little holster for the price. i have yet to get to wear it since i have been doing nothing but working lately. ill let everyone know how the thing feels when its on after a week or so.

SL370256.jpg

SL370257.jpg

and i also bought this holster from D.M. Bullard Leathers. its his "dual carry" model. looks like a very nice hand made holster ill see what it really looks like when it gets here.

33797698_scaled_288x249.JPG

Just ordered a Kholster today. Glad I got to reading this thread. Today is the last day of the sale, $35 shipped. Price starts going up tomorrow. Been wanting an IWB holster for my 1911 and have heard good things about the Kholster...and allot of bs about the crossbreed...maybe more about the owner and not the actual holster. Anyway, couldn't pass up the price. Will comment later after it arrives and I can wear it for a few days. Thanks Hoblick!

no problem guys...

i used a knife to cut it. just use smooth sawing motion. takes a while.. after i was done i took some 220 grit sandpaper to smooth out the cuts and smooth the edges, that takes a while too. i should have used a dremel with a sand roll to smooth my cuts out.. then went over it with some 220 to smooth that out..

no problem guys...

i used a knife to cut it. just use smooth sawing motion. takes a while.. after i was done i took some 220 grit sandpaper to smooth out the cuts and smooth the edges, that takes a while too. i should have used a dremel with a sand roll to smooth my cuts out.. then went over it with some 220 to smooth that out..

Very cool. One thing that really impresses me with Kholster is their lifetime warranty, but specifically the stuff below... NO EMPHASIS ADDED... this is his words directly from his website.

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY

No legal speak here; just simple talk. If your Kholster ever breaks due to a failure of the materials or craftsmanship, we will fix or replace it free of charge. Just return it to us with a note describing the problem and we will take it from there. Your Kholster will be fixed or replaced promptly so you don’t be without it for long. IMPORTANT: Any modifications you make to your Kholster DO NOT void your warranty! So do what you want to make it fit your style. If the Leather, Kydex, Clips, or Hardware ever fail, we'll fix it for free.

Very cool. One thing that really impresses me with Kholster is their lifetime warranty, but specifically the stuff below... NO EMPHASIS ADDED... this is his words directly from his website.

thats why i went with kholster instead of crossbreed, well that and the fact that the kholster is a third of the price.

aand so far im lovin the kholster... its ugly.. but functions perfectly

• 3 weeks later...
trim that thing up youll like it alot better.

if you need a reference i can throw some pics of mine up.

I'm using your first pictures, plus comp-tac and xbreed as a guide... right now I just want to trim the part around the grip...

Edited by Likwid

• 2 months later...