New Years Resolutions

dustinsn3485

That Ireland trip is AWESOME! I've been there for work, would love to go back for leisure!

Went there this summer with a small group from my HS as a study abroad. Spent about 16 days in Belfast and 3 in Dublin. Belfast was awesome. So much to do and see. We got to meet all the major players in the Troubles and all that good shit. It's a beautiful country with amazing people!

drink more liquor

drink less beer

have sex more

spend more time with the bike

:plus1:

That should about cover everyone's New Years resolutions! haha :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I plan to lower my expectations , drink more , eat more , and care less.

has any one kept there new years resolution??

so far i have quit smoking, eaten better (i was lacking eating food for a while and it wasnt the best for me.) drinking more is always a plus :D. it seems i have no luck with getting a girl friend or when ever i get a chance something bad allways happens.. and i get my hopes up. i always think off what 1000rrrider said "eat more, drink more and care less" so when ever something bad happens i just dont give a shit about it and just move on lol. it helps lol..

enough with my ramble anybody else improve anything this year?

I am trying to cut masturbating down to 3 times a day and have sex with the girlfriend more... wait what?

No in all seriousness, I like to think I live a pretty good life. I pretty much have everything I ever wanted and didn't go into debt to get it. I guess I would like to pass my nursing boards and get a "real" job. I have been used to making the same amount money, I really don't know what I would do with more. My dad always says the more money you make, the more you spend so I guess I would find something to do with it. Lol.