Reset Likwid's post count to zero??

Casper

Should we reset Likwid's postcount to zero?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should we reset Likwid's postcount to zero?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we put Caspar's post count to zero for starting this thread?
I don't post much anyways. Too much drama on here.
I think that is a wonderful idea Anonda! The great dictator at 0! :lol:
I keep getting called czar, dictator, etc. Kinda funny. I hardly even vote in the polls in the mods/admins section. Sure seems to be a whole lot of talking out your ass. I don't run this site. I just keep it operational. The mods/admins as a whole run the site. But whatever.

I keep getting called czar, dictator, etc. Kinda funny. I hardly even vote in the polls in the mods/admins section. Sure seems to be a whole lot of talking out your ass. I don't run this site. I just keep it operational. The mods/admins as a whole run the site. But whatever.

I was just messin and all, playin off KK's "Mod Czar" self made title.

I don't think you have what it takes to be a dictator, and that's a good thing!

Calm down my little slut. Want me to cum down and give you a taint rub?:D

I was just messin and all, playin off KK's "Mod Czar" self made title.

I don't think you have what it takes to be a dictator, and that's a good thing!

I didnt know it was possible to back pedal that fast Porter :)

:lol:Bwahahahahahahahahaha Smooochies.

I don't post much anyways. Too much drama on here..

I feel ya there

unfortunately, you probably won't get appreciation for what you do until it's too late!

Would y'all quit being Debbie Downers already. Yeah, it's winter, we need something to keep us occupied while there's nothing to do with the bikes, it happens. When spring rolls around the site will once again be all about motorcycles, rides, events, etc. The site isn't going downhill and all of this "ORDN apocalypse now" talk is stupid.

Chill out, post up some funny shit, and wait for the big thaw when we can all get out and twist the throttle some more. Now, I'm going out with a beer to sit on the Ape and rub my junk all over the seat. She hasn't been uncovered in a while. I'm sure you all can be big boys and girls until I get back right?

Ben we are just giving you shit, relax. It's nothing but some friendly poking. When it comes down to it most of have your back and will there for ya. It's just like us calling Fonzie or Sam sheepfuckers. It's all in good fun. :D