OR 4th Annual Spring Dyno Day

DTM Brian

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can change duty days.. But in the sprung/summer it is very hard to get people to work your weekend day. I'll look into what I can do for that day and get my new hot rod ready for it!! Check out the changes I've made here: http://www.teamquazzymoto.com/Bike%20Builds!.htm

I never thought a dyno day on sat would have such an affect on Easter Sunday. Sorry about this.

Well I don't know about anyone else but I have to go out of town for the holiday, plus we're going to try to get together for my Dad's bday that Saturday. I might be able to come for a little while, though

Haven't celebrated Easter since I was a little kid. I will again soon for egg hunts for my boys within the next 2 years.

If I can get out of the house for the day I'll be there.

And he returns again!!! :lol:

We should change your name to SasquatchNick. You're just as elusive.

I'm plannin on being there, and I plan on getting the bike on the dyno this year, last year at this time I was there but the bike was

still in its break-in period and I couldn't put it on the dyno, at least it wasn't recommended :rolleyes: